Chapter 12: HERO NAMES

Last time on this f@cking book

*Bakugo, stop changing my book*

Bakugo, "No chance."

*How did you break this?*

Bakugo, "I don't know."

*Back to the story*

Dudes, "Midnight!"

Now

Dadzawa, "Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that."

He went down to grab his sleeping bag and he sleep. 'I remember the story of how Aizawa got his hero name. Dad that was really dumb but smart of you. OK so readers if you didn't know how he got his hero name, let me make a flashback.'

*WTF, That's my job but thanks*

FLASHBACK

Dad but younger, "What? You haven't decided on a hero name yet?"

Smol Aizawa, "I don't want to be on the news, so I don't care what name I have."

Young Banana, "All right! Then you'll be Eraser Head!"

Egg boi, "I'll go with that, then."

*He's an egg now because he didn't have his caterpillar suit*

END OF FLASHBACK

Sleepy boi, "When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say, "Names and natures do often agree." Like "All Might," for example."

We pasted out boards and markers to write things.

'Hmmmm, what should I write.'

R-rated M, "Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready."

"Oh jeez."

Aoyama, "Here I go... Shining Hero: I can not stop twinkling.! Which means, you can't stop my sparkles!"

'le what.'

"That's a bit long don't ya think?"

Auntie M, "True. it''l be easier to use if you take out the "I" and shorten the "can not" to "can't"."

Aoyama, "You're right, mademoiselle."

'That's nice.'

Mina went up next.

Mina, "Then, I'll go next! Hero Name, "Alien Queen"!

Auntie M, "--Two! Are you trying for the thing with acidic blood? I wouldn't if I were you!"

Mina, "Dang it."

I went up next.

Auntie M, "What is your hero name?"

"The yelling hero: Ear Rape"!

Everyone in their mind, "Ummm what."

kiri's mind, "HAHAHAHAHHA"

Mina's mind, "OH HAHAHAHAH."

I look over to Denki to see him dying but trying to not make a sound.