Chapter 10: After the sports festival

After the sports festival, we had a few days off to recover from our injuries. Then we would start classes again tomorrow.

Today: Morning   10:30 AM

I wake up and brush my teeth and do things. I go down stairs to see Dadzawa.

"Hi second in command but reversed."

Dad #2, "Hi (y/n). You look like you slept through a hurricane."

"I just woke up. Where's my sleeping bag?"

Dad, "Hi rock star, it's on the couch."

"Thanks Mr. Screeching banana."

Dad, "Hey. How come Shouta  gets a cool title and I get that?" I look over to Dadzawa. *He be blushing* *Then it gone*

Dad #2, "Because I don't yell."

I walk over to the back of couch and whale flop over. I find my sleeping bag and I enter my chamber of soft. 'Wait do I have my thingy on?' I feel it and it's there. 'Well I'm dumb.'

Dadzawa and Dad were still arguing about the names. I get up and I look at them, and they look at me.

Both, well, more like Dadzawa, "just give us a nickname that represents us."

I point at dad, "Hmm, Parrot, and/or Screeching banana."

I point at dadzawa, "Dad number 2 or Dadzawa or Duncle or Second in command but reversed or caterpillar."

They are both quiet. Then a few seconds later.

Both, well, more like dad, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Dadzawa just snickered.

"I made the impossible happen. I made Dadzawa smile and snicker. Is the world ending?"

Then Dadzawa looks at me and I run. *Failed* scarf has McCaptured me.

Dadzawa whisper, "Good job, Miss Joke couldn't even do that in the many years she has known me."

*Insert 'I got an achievement' sound.*

"Want to go to the beach?"

Dad, "But isn't still full of trash?"

"I don't know. Last time we went there, there was no trash. If there is some trash. Let's clean it up or something. Then we can get ice cream. And swim and-"

Dadzawa, "Ok, I'm going to stop you there. Let's go." Then he Yeeted himself out the window. *he opened the window first*

"Ok that just happened. Let's get packing." I grab a swimsuit *one piece* because we don't want random people looking at us and having a weird tan line. Sunscreen, phone, portable charger, snacks, ear buds, head phones and memes. I grab my stick and it turned into a bag that was about the size of a backpack but a bit smaller. I put my things in carefully. 'Am I missing anything? Wait. Extra clothes.' I grab some extra clothes and I stuff it in the backpack. I take out phone and charge it and charge my portable charger.

"So Dad. How's it going?"

Dad, "How's it going, what?"

"With you and Aizawa?" *eye brow wiggle* *lenny face*

Dad, "Its great. He doesn't look at me with that face." *slowly blushes (Dad)*

"You both blush a lot."

I go back to my room to see my phone done charging and my portable charger is also done charging. I grab the backpack and phone and charger and I go to Dad.