Chapter 18: Wild, Wild Pussycats

I grab my backpack that I bought, and put stuff in it, like some extra clothes, candy, a recorder (voice recorder) a compass and the morse code thingy. Then I run over to school.

Dadzawa, "U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights - for "plus Ultra"!"

Class, "Yes, sir!"

Uraraka, "Deku, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods, huh?"

Getting really close to Izu. 'I hear the Tododeku shippers cry.'

Izu, "Y-Yeah, that's right, Uraraka!" [red faced]

Uraraka, "What's the matter?"

Izu, "Well, um..."

Uraraka, [Shimmys back quickly] "I-It's time for training camp! Training camp! Training camp!" [Mina and Denki join in] "Training camp! Training camp! Training camp!"

Monoma, "What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?" [ neck smack ]

Kendo, "Sorry!"

"It's fine."

Izu, "Oh, it's Class B-"

Background Character #1, "We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, Class A."

Kendo, "We're getting on the bus!"

Kendo was still dragging Monoma.

"Pffffff! That's great."

Jiro, "Huh?"

"Look at Monoma."

She looks over there.

Jiro, "Pffff, haha."

Rape Grape, "It'll be like a buffet we can pick and choose from!"

Kiri, "That's about enough out of you." 'Yes Kiri.'

Iida, "Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!"

Iida did some weird ass hand jesters. So we get on in seat order, me being last was a annoying because I was outside in the sun longer than others and because I sit in the front now. Then we started driving.

Dadzawa, "Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that-"

Denki, "Let's play some music!"

The class was talking over each other. I look over to Second In Command, and I silently laugh.

 I look over to Second In Command, and I silently laugh