Chapter 22: Moving into Dorms

You're sitting here, chilling on a hard bed. If chilling was a contest, you'd win.

'It's been a day, I think since I've woken up from my week-long nap. Doctors went in and out of my room telling about my injuries and they were pretty shocked seeing that I survived. Dad came and visited with Dadzawa, not like he had a choice. He told me that everyone in U. A is now on a break because of the events that happened. My friends couldn't visit because the doctors deemed me and I quote "balancing between life and death" and they didn't want my friends to come in. It makes sense but it gets lonely here. Every other day, someone in class would call but having most of your body restricted makes it hard to answer. On the news, everyone was talking about All Might's true form. Recovery Girl came by many times to heal me but somethings, can't be healed fully. So I spent most of my time sleeping. Over the past week, with the help of Recovery Girl, I have mostly healed but my legs need to be in a cast and so do my arms. My head is fine so I don't need bandages and I can finally talk. Hatsume, the girl in the support classroom came by and dropped off a brand new set of items.'

Hatsume made some headphones to protect your ears. They were (Favorite dark color) with some (favorite color) highlights. They also have a headphone jack so you can listen to music and it retracts back into the headphones.

'How she found out I liked those colors, I have no idea. She made a new "Voicebox as she calls it. Though it didn't look like a box, it was more of a mask. Kinda like the picture below this sentence.'

*I just fixed the fourth wall, God damn it! And yes, this is how the mask would look, you can change the color of it if you want

*I just fixed the fourth wall, God damn it! And yes, this is how the mask would look, you can change the color of it if you want. *

'How it works? No clue, but it helps me control the volume of my voice and it's pretty soft and hides almost half my face, which is cool in my imaginary book. She left a note saying some commands are voice-activated. There was another item, and they were gloves. They were nice and were part of the mask. The last and final piece of equipment was something that wrapped around my ear and had a piece of glass connected to it. It was for my left eye. Being half-blind was not good. So she made these. Why did she drop these off? Well, she said "During your time at the hospital, I took your gear and tried to save them, sadly the babies didn't survive so I made some new babies." then she zoomed off.'