Chapter 20: The Broken Spirit

Last time on Daughter of Present Mic

I throw out the two voice tapes from my pockets and I give them one last smile before disappearing into the portal.

As I pass the portal, I was blind folded and thrown across what ever room I was in.

"Oomph...The heck was that for?"

There was some shuffling.

"Oh come on. I just got kidnapped and now I get thrown across a room, while blind folded? Rude."

I get back up and I feel the wall. Then I felt something on my hands, so I move then around, hand cuffs. 'Kinky.' *Slaps* 'Author, why?' *Cause I can* Then I heard some voices. I think it's the news.

News: It appears the principal offenders of the U.A. High training camp attack called themselves the League of Villains Vanguard Action Squad. For U.A, in both the USJ incident and the Hosu incident, the name "League of Villains"

Then the voice changes.

News: Among the victims of the training camp attack was the child of the pro heroes, Water Hose, who were killed by Muscular-

Then it changes to a man's voice.

News: We must conclude that there is some sort of problem with the management of U.A. High. Even if my child wanted to become a hero, I could not possibly enroll-

Then it cuts off there.

Handy boy, "I'm really greatful for all the publicity we've been getting. Hey, don't you agree...?Katsuki Bakugo..."

Then I felt a pain in my head and everything was dark, well darker than before. Then I open my eyes and the villain with patches of purple skin, just grabbed my body and picked it up. 'Boy, my body is not a thing to just pick up and thrown around like a sack of potatoes.' I follow him and he just walks around, then goes to a room that has one chair, then ties my body to it. 'Uhhh, kinky????? Please no slap.'

*Yeets a ghost chair at you*

'REEEEE!'

I walk around my body. 'Oh! I can go out and tell people were I am!' So I walk over to a wall and touch it, but my hand doesn't go through. 'Huh?' So I just continue to poke it, but my finger never passes. 'Da fug? Ugggghh, and on my period too.' Then I blink and it was all dark again...........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Sh!t about to go DOWN!!!*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MY P.O.V

Two villains known as Toga, and Dabi, walk into the room. Dabi, holding the flame that was as bright as the Sun at it's peek. Toga, holding her favored knife, slowly inching closer. Minutes passed for them to get ready, but the time has arrived. First they broke the mask then they started.......As the screams echoed in the room, bouncing off every surface, it reached the bar area. Some villains smiled at the thought of another useless "hero" being broken down to their last ounce of strength. On the other hand, the student from U.A High, had widened eyes, knowing full well that those screams were made by his classmate, that was also captured. Days passed, the screams slowly grow softer, indicating that you were loosing the battle to pain, and loosing hope.