Chapter 7: Getting ready

Sunday: Hospital: Reader's P.O.V

I wake up to see. Absolutely nothing. 'Hmm, are there bandages over my eyes?' I hear some shuffling. "Hello?"

??, "Oh good your awake."

"Umm, who are you?"

??, "Recovery girl."

"Oh. So did you come to heal me?"

Recovery girl, "I came to heal your legs so you can walk, you might still have some damage in you legs so it's better if you don't run. The rest will take some time. I don't want you to over work yourself."

"OK, I won't but I'm still going to class."

Recovery Girl, "Hehe, OK." *Smooch* Then I felt extremely tired, so I went to sleep.

The next day.

I feel someone nudge me. I open my eyes to see, nothing.

Dadzawa, "Wake up. Recovery Girl said you wanted to go to school."

"Yup, I'm up." I get up and my legs feel sore. I walk over to Dadzawa or at least try to because I can't see. I try to move my arms. I can't move them. "Umm, can you make a small hole for me to see out of?" Then Dadzawa walks over to me and makes a small hole for me to see. I follow Dadzawa really closely and we reach school.

3rd Person P.O.V

Uraraka, "I wonder if (y/n)'s going to school today."

Izuku, "I don't think she can come with all those injuries."

Tsu, "Who's going to teach us? Since Mr. Aizawa isn't here today."

Reader's P.O.V

I was really close to the class and I heard people asking about Dadzawa and I.

Dadzawa, "Say behind, when I do a suspenseful thing, you come in yelling the answer. The sports festival." I nodded and he went inside. I put my ear on the wall so I can hear.

Dadzawa, "Morning."

The class, "Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!"

Denki, "You're too much of a pro!"

Iida, "So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?"

Uraraka, "Can you really call that 'all right?"

Dadzawa, "My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not over yet."

Bakugo, "Fight?"

Izuku, "Don't tell me..."

Mineta, "The villains again...?!"

"THE U.A SPORTS FESTIVAL IS DRAWING NEAR." you sing.🎶 Is really muffled.

The class, "(Y/N) AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE RESTING? YOU TOOK MORE HITS THAN MR. AIZAWA. RIGHT NOW YOU LOOK WORSE THAN MR. AIZAWA."

"I'm fine." I limp over to my desk, 'My legs are killing me.' As I limp over to my desk, someone trips me. 'Well f@ck, I think I might die this time.' I everyone looks at me as I fall slowly. Izuku tries to catch me but grabs my right leg, Sero uses tape and it tapes the other leg, Tokoyami uses dark shadow but it grabs my arm and Todoroki uses his hand to grab my other arm. 'Oh so Mineta was the b!tch who tripped me.' All four of the boys catch me and Mineta drools. I realize that I was in a floating star pose or something, 'Oh f@ck, all four boys have a view of some inappropriate sh!t, good thing I have bandages over my whole f@cking body.'and that my chest area was the place where he started at. 'Haha, my chest area is covered in bandages.' Then he runs to the back of me, thinking that my leg area was free of bandages. 'Jokes on him, my whole f@cking body has bandages.' Izuku lets go of one leg and blushes because he grabbed my leg and it let him see my legs and other areas but there were bandages so it was fine, but the thought of him looking, made him blush. The same thing happened with Sero. Tokoyami got a view of my chest area, even though it was covered, when that happened and he blushed too and he looked away putting my arm down. The same happened to Todoroki. I ran to my desk but my legs be like, 'Haha, f@ck you, now I'm going to break again.' My legs made the loudest cracking sound and I fell to my knees in pain and I let out a scream, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" The whole class heard the cracking sound, but didn't do anything. 'Why must I feel so much pain?' Then Iida raised his hand.