Chapter 13: Well...Goodbye

MY P.O.V

Time: u̶̢̢͓̤͙̙̬̟̝̞͎̫̝͙̅͜n̴̲̼̝͉͙̿̍́̄̎̍̍͑̅̊͠k̶͖͚̘͙̥̭̓́́͂̂̉͒̒̔̑̕͝͝͠n̶̢̛̫̑̒̒̋̐͊͆͗̑͂́̕͘͝o̸͖͈̗͈̮̗͗͗̈̉́̉̋͝w̶̢̠͎̙̌̎̔́̏̈́̊̓͆̿́͒̕͜͝ņ̶̹͙̝̝͕̰͑̈́͝

As (y/n) fought the villains one by one. No allies by her side. There were too many villains, they over powered her. She had to flee to safety. As she did, villains caught on to where she would go. They predicted her moves. She ran to the roof tops to hide. Some villains waited for her arrival. She had time to take a breath but it was cut short when 20 villains jumped out of no where and captured her. Her eyes were covered with a thick cloth. They put a cloth in front of her nose and mouth preventing her from breathing. As she was knocked out, her friends arrived to save her, but they were too late, as they only saw parts of your school clothes and blood. You were taken to some area for away, the villains were too dumb to realize that you were still loosing blood. Midoriya looked at the blood and saw it made a trail. He called the heroes ,that were with him, over and told them about the blood trail. As Midoriya discussed the plans for saving you, he noticed that some heroes weren't listening. Those heroes were, Present Mic and Eraser Head. Present Mic was trying his hardest not to cry while Eraser Head was comforting him but he was also trying not to cry.

It was time to save (Y/N).

They arrived at the ware house and bust down the door, only to find a horrible site. Present Mic ran in and checked for your pulse. His feel to his knees and broke down, holding you in his arms. Eraser head came in to see Present Mic holding you, crying in a puddle of blood. You had many cuts, in every possible area of your body. Others came in, only to go back outside. Why you must be asking? They couldn't stand all the blood that was splattered in every inch of the room. There were many sharp objects too, all covered in blood. The heroes told the students to stay outside, and they did.

Present Mic stood up, still holding you in his arms. He walked out. The students saw the man walk out the door with someone and wanted to move, but they all saw his tear stained face. As he walked to Recovery Girl, many students saw what happened too you, that's when they all broke down.

Time: T̶̢̟̲̳̫̏͊̑̄̈́́͌̀ͅȟ̷̢̞̖͕̗̰̘͓͐͊̋͜͜e̵̱̻͖̫̳̦͋̿̀̆͑̄ ̴̧̙̟̠̯͐̀f̸̬́ủ̸͓͇̣̋̏̒̒̎̈́̉̽͝ţ̴̡͍̱̱͉͈̯͙̭̑̅ư̵̢̡̳̫̣͕̗͕̤͖͛͒̀̂̽̚͝͝r̴̗͖͚͙̬̤̖̰͎̬͓̐͂̈́͊͊ḛ̴͎̝̯̠̘̓̋̚ͅ

As everyone gathered around, the sky turned dark and gloomy, they sky started to pour. All your friends, family, and everyone else that was in UA came. They all saw your casket get lowered into the ground and some said some words before leaving.

Present Mic, "Y-you r-remember w-when you made fun of me and Aizawa? Well, I hope I can make your dream come true. I'll marry him." He got up and walked to a different place.

Eraser Head, "You did well, fending off the villains. I just wished that I could have taught you more, so you could have lived. I hope that your in a better place now." he walks over to Present Mic and they hold hands walking away, crying, well mostly Present Mic.

Bakugo, "W-we w-we, f-fuck, w-why can't I say it? We didn't have that duel you wanted. Well, that I wanted. I'm sorry for calling you weak for this school year." he got up and waited.

Kirishima, "You were so, so, so manly for go up against some many villains. I just wished that it didn't end up better for you." he got up and went to his boyfriend/ future husband.

All the girls went to your grave at the same time. "You were a great friend, remember when you surfed? Yeah, that was great. I-I j-j-just wished we could do that, one....last.....time." In the end, all the girls burst out crying, trying to comfort each other. While their boyfriends tried to comfort them.

Midoriya, "W-w-we talked about quirks and powers, remember? Remember when you told me about the time where you jumped onto your dad with such force that your dad just fell into the ocean with you? I-I I j-just w-w-wanted t-t-o" he couldn't finish his sentence as he was crying out water falls. Todoroki walked over to comfort his boyfriend. Todoroki picked him up and walked away with him.

As everyone left, only one person stayed.

??????, "I never got to tell you, I wanted to tell you, that, I love you." He stayed the longest.

The End

2047 words

Man, that was hard to write, I mean, dang those fighting parts after you got taken away, and the part were, blood happens. Thanks for reading, this is the end of the book. I was started to get bored of writing this, so I'm discontinuing this book.