Chapter 17: Pool Day Fun

Yesterday

I was at my desk and Jiro came up to me.

Jiro, "Hey (y/n), come over here, we're gonna talk about what we're gonna do over the summer."

"Ok."

So I walk over there to the girls.

Uraraka, "We have to refrain from taking long trips over the summer?"

Jiro, "Apparently, it's a request from the school."

Momo, "That's yoo bad. I was supposed to go to Venice with my parents."

Uraraka, "How bourgeois!"

Mina, "Aw, I bought a new swimsuit, too!"

Jiro, "It can't be helped. We were attacked by the League of Villains before."

Mina, "Even so, I wanna play! I wanna go somewhere!"

Hagakure, "Then, do you wanna meet up at the school pool over summer vacation?"

Tsu, "Yeah, If we're using the school pool, then I'm sure the teachers will give us permission."

Uraraka, "Good idea! Then we won't have to spend any money, either."

Mina, "It's better than being cooped up at home."

Momo, "Then, I'll go get permission from the school."

'Sh!t, I don't have any swimsuits. Well, the school has them, so yeah.'

Now

I'm walking to the locker room and I see Uraraka walking in front of me.

"Hi Uraraka."

Uraraka, "Hey (y/n)."

"Come on, let's change and meet up with the others."

Then I grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the lockers and changed. Then I waited for her to change. When she was done, I grabbed her again, and ran to the pool. All the girls where wearing the school swimsuits.

"Hey girls."

Jiro, "Hey (y/n)."

Momo, "Let's do stretches so we don't get a cramp while swimming."

Then we did some stretches and Iida came in.

Iida, "Hello girls. What are you doing here?"

"Hey Iida, what are you doing here? We're here for fun."

Iida, "Midoriya said that we could use the pool for endurance training."

"Cool."

Then more boys started to come in. Denki and grape came in a little late. Then they tried to stare at us thinking we had non school swimsuits. Then Iida just grabbed them and told them to race with them. Then Uraraka got a beach ball  I was on the floor sitting because I didn't want to play in the water. They played volleyball, I think. I look over to see what the boys were doing and Iida just brought a cooler with orange juice. 'Iida, do you have an obsession with orange juice?' Then Bakugo and Kiri arrived. 'I'm pretty sure Kiri had to go like, Hey Bakugo, let's go to the pool, and Bakugo was like, No! and Kiri was like, You can see my rock hard abs if you go. Bakugo a bit red face, ok. But that's just a theory, a GAY theory.' Then Kiri put his entire arm on Bakugo's shirtless chest to stop him from charging at Izu. 'I smell the GAY.'

Iida, "Everyone, do you want to see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest?"

Denki, "Yeah."