Chapter 16: Final Exams

TIME SKIP to lunch

I got my food and sat next to Uraraka. I was eating my food while Iida and Izu were talking about the final exams. While eating, I was trying to figure out what happens when Toru eats. Then Monoma just came in a elbowed Izu. 

Monoma, "Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it."

Izu, "You're from Class B...Um...Monoma! Hey how dare-"

Monoma, "I heard you guys met the hero killer. Just like at the sports festival, you guys in Class A just have to have all the attention, huh? But that attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right? Oh, that's scary. Someday, the rest of us might also be cause up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well...Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence!"

"Monoma, you're such a meany. Hmph." I pout. 'That was a lot of dialog.'

Monoma, "Eh!" Then Kendou whacked his neck and he fell. Kendou holding his food so it won't spill.

Kendou, "Monoma, that's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Iida? Sorry, Class A. This guy's heart's just kinda, you know."

'Na, he seems fine to me. Oh you guys be thinking wrong.'

Kendou, "You guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exam for the finals, right? Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam."

'Why do I feel like it's gonna be different for Class A because we are "better"? I jinxed it, didn't I?'

*.....yeah*

'Dang it.'

Kendou, "An upperclassman friend of mine told me. It's kind of cheating, though."

'I missed something didn't I?' I look over to Izu to see him mumbling about stuff. Then my ears picked up something.

Monoma, "Are you an idiot, Kendou? We had an information advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable Class A!"

"Monoma, you think I'm detestable? You meany." [Le pout]

Monoma, "Eh! I-" He got bonked on the head.

Kendou, "They're not detestable!" and now she's dragging Monoma away.

"Pfff. That looks so dumb."

TIME SKIP

Denki/Mina, "Oh yeah! Oh, it'll be easy if it's robots!/ Yeah, yeah!"

Shoji, "You guys look like you'd have a hard time controlling your quirks against people."

Denki, "Yeah! But I can just let loose with robots, so it'll be a cinch!"

Mina, "And it'll be a cinch for me to melt them!"  'What's a cinch?'

Sero, "Now you just need Yaoyorozu to help you study, and you'll be set for the finals!"

Mina/Denki, "We'll definitely be able to go to training camp now!"

Bakugo, "It doesn't matter if they're people or robots. They're the same if you beat'em up, right? What're you idiots talking about it being a cinch for?"

Denki, "Who're you calling an idiot?!"

Bakugo, "Shut up! If you need to control your quirk, then control it! Idiot!" [le turn] "Hey, Deku! I don't know if you've figured out how to use your quirk a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way."