Chapter 4: All Might

The next day

I wake up feeling great. For once. I put my voice controller on. (I'm going to call it voice box)I walk down the stairs to see Dadzawa talking to Dad. 'Wonder what they're talking about.' 

Dadzawa, "Good morning (y/n) can you go and get your staff thing?" I nod and go back to my room and I forgot where I put it. 'maybe it will fly back to me if I think about it coming back.' The next thing I knew the staff floated to my face. I take it and go to Dadzawa. He looks at it and asked me, "How did you find it? We hid it away."

"I was thinking about it coming back. Then it floated in front of me. I also transform it by thinking about the staff changing into that object."

Dadzawa, "Interesting. You should go to school now, you have 10 minutes to go to class."

"Wait what, well byeeeeeeee" then I left and run to school. I walk into class to see no people there. 'I have been lied tooo.' I go to my desk and look inside my backpack,' I forgot to take out the sleeping bag. I'm going to use it.' I take out the sleeping bag and go inside, I fall asleep. I heard lots of talking so I woke up, but I kept my eyes closed. I heard someone say, "Is she Mr. Aizawa's secret love child?" "I don't know, but she does act like him." "She looks cute." "I can't see her body because of the sleeping bag." then I acted like I just woke up. People were still around me. "Umm, hi. Why are you guys around me?"

Uraraka, "Well, we just walked in to see you by yourself in a sleeping bag."

"Oh, that doesn't explain anything."

Grape face, "I hope she didn't hear what I said."

"Oh, yeah. I was awake when you guy were talking about me. Mineta, don't talk about a girls body when they are sleeping, it's rude and disgusting. Also, I'm not Aizawa's secret love child. I do act like him tho. Also, thank you to who ever said I looked cute when I was sleeping." I look around to see Uraraka blush. "So can you guys walk away now?"

The group of people, "Sorry." They move away. I put away my sleeping bag. Then I heard loud foot steps. "I AM HERE. COMING THOUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO. I teach Hero Basic Training. This is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. Today we are doing combat training and to go with that, are these!" he points at the wall that have boxes with numbers coming out. "Your costumes are made based on you quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started." 'well dang, I didn't do that because dad wanted to do that. And he most likely forgot.' I walk up to Uncle Tori, "Umm, Uncle tori, I don't have a costume because Dad forgot to do the thing."

Uncle Tori, "You can give him pay back when you scream at him, as for now wear you PE clothes."

I was the first one out because it was the easiest to change into. Then everyone came out. I walk over to Uraraka. 

Uraraka, "Hi (y/n), why are you in the PE uniform?"

"I don't have a costume."

Then All Might explained things. (I'm too lazy to do this.)

Time for teams.

Team A :Uraraka, Izuku

Team B: Shoji, Todoroki

Team C: Minteta, Yaoyorozu

Team D: Iida, Bakugo

Team E: Ashido, Aoyam

Team F: Koda, Sato

Team G: Kaminari, Jiro

Team H: Asui, Tokoyami

Team I: Ojiro, Hagajure

Team J: Kirishima, Sero

Team K: Me

Uncle Tori, "Sense there is an odd number of students there will be one person left out to do something else."

(If you watched the anime or read the manga you know what happens, as the author, I can skip it to your fight. I'm too lazy.)

It was finally your fight. Then Dad walked and everyone looked at him. "Hi Dad, why are you here?"

The whole class, "DAD????!?!?!"

"Yup, I need to go to the battle field." I walk on the battle area and Dad was there too. "Screaming competition?"

Dad, "Yup"

Uncle Tori, "Are you ready?...........Begin"

I take off my voice box, and scream as quiet as I can, "Yeah"

Dad takes off his, "YEah"

Me, "YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

dad," I will win this. IM GETTING BOOOORRRRRRRDDD"

Me, "HA, YOU CALL THAT LOUD? THIS IS FOR FORGETTING TO MAKE MY COSTUME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I look over to dad to see that he fainted. "I WIN!" i put the voice box on and go over to him. I drag him off the field. *Some where in the distance, "My god those two are loud, I need sleep!"*

Uraraka's P.O.V

It was time for (y/n)'s battle. Who was she going to fight? I hear the door open to see Present Mic there and (Y/n) yelled "Dad" 'Wait what?' Then she said, "Yup, I need to go to the battle field." Then she went off to the battle area. I look at the screen to see Present Mic and (y/n). "Why is (y/n) fighting a teacher? Is this fair?"

All Might, "She wanted to do this for a long time." 'Wait, what???' I look at the screen to see that they were talking off something. I hear something on the battle field, but we aren't supposed to hear things. I hear a muffled, "YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" Then I hear something else, a bit louder.  "IM GETTING BOOOORRRRRRRDDD"  Then I heard a really high pitched, "HA, YOU CALL THAT LOUD? THIS IS FOR FORGETTING TO MAKE MY COSTUME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wow, that was loud." I look over to the screen to see Present mic on the floor. "I'm guessing that (y/n) won the screaming competition...?...??.."

Your P.O.V

I slap dad a few times to try and wake him up. He woke up after the 100th time. "Hey, Dad. I have to go to class now." I leave him in the teacher's room and I run back to class. I arrive and people throw questions at me and I looked liked I needed sneeze, (That's when they knew, that they f@cked up) I sneezed myself across the room. Everyone who was in front of me go blown back. "Oops." I take my things and I go home to see Dadzawa. 

Dadzawa, "Your Dad wanted me to teach you how to use a staff. I'm going to teach you."

Many things happened that day. You whale flop onto the bed and fall asleep.

1118 words

11/22/2018