Chapter 15: Back to School (Oh hell Naw)

TIME SKIP back to school

Bakugo, "My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey, stop laughing. I'll kill you!"

Sero, "I'd like to see you try, Side-part boy!"

Bakugo, "What'd you say?!" Then his hair went back to normal.

Kiri/Sero, "It's back!"

Mina, "Wow, you even got to fight villains? I'm so jealous!"

Jiro, "I just helped people evacuate and did logistical support, so I didn't do any actual fighting, though."

Mina, "It's still amazing, though!"

Tsu, "All I did was train and go on patrols, too. There was just one time when we caught smugglers from a neighboring country."

Jiro/Mina, "That's crazy!"

Tsu, "What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?"

Uraraka, "It was very worthwhile..."

Tsu, "Ochaco's awakened, huh?"

Jiro, "She went to that battle hero's place, right?"

Denki, "That's a huge change for just one week..."

Rape Grape, "Change? That's not it, Kaminari. Women are all demons. They're just hiding their true personalities."

Denki, "What did you see at Mt. Lady's place?! I was kind of fawned over and had a good time. But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most were you four, right?"

Sero, "Oh, yeah! The hero killer!"

Kiri, "I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously."

Momo, "I was worried."

Sato, "I heard Endeavor saved you, right?"

Toru, "That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!"

Todo, "Yeah. He saved us." So I look at him, and he looks at me. And I look at him, and he looks at me, and I look at him, and he turns away most likely because I exist.

Izu, "Yeah."

Ojiro, "I saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagining someone that scary coming to the U.S.J freaks me out."

Denki, "He is scary, but did you see the video, Ojiro?"

'There's a video?'

Ojiro, "Video? You mean of the hero killer?"

Denki, "Yeah. Seeing that, you can see how he's really single-minded and, like, tenacious. Doesn't it almost make you think he's cool?"

When he said that my face may or may not have looked like I ate a lemon for just a second.

Izu, "Kaminari!"

Denki, "Huh? Oh, li- Sorry!"

Iida, "No, it's fine. it's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people could think he's cool. But he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong. In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me, I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero!"

'But, they don't know that you strayed from the path. Umm. Who cares, not my fault this was in the anime.'

Izu, "Yeah, Iida!"