Chapter 8 UA Sports Festival Part 1

The day of the festival at home.

Dad, "Wake up."

*Shakes the child*

"What?"

Dad, "The sports festival is today. Hurry up are else you're going to be late."

"Wait what! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?!" I charge out of my room and change into my school clothes and I grab a piece of toast, and I run to school. I make it to class to see no one there. 'I have been lied too. AGAIN. I wonder if I still have my sleeping bag in my backpack?' I look in my backpack but couldn't find it. (Instant sadness) 'I could come up with plans for the festival.' I hear the door open. I look at the door to see Iida. "Hi Iida."

Iida, "Oh. Hi (Y/n). Are you ready for the festival?"

"I'm thinking of plans."

Iida, "Oh. Ok. I was also sent here to tell who ever that's in here to go change into there PE clothes and go to the waiting area."

"Oh."  I go to the changing room to change. I finished really quickly because I didn't want Iida to wait for too long. I go out to see Iida.

"Umm. Iida. Where's the waiting area?"

Iida, "Follow me." We walk to a room to see everyone in there. 'Idiot. That's why no one was in class.'  I go and sit down.

Todoroki, "Midoriya." Everyone looks at him.

Todoroki, "I'm going to bet you. "

Izuku, "The students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I can't afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have, too."

Awkward silence.  We all get ready to go out.

Dad, "Hey! Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the UA sports festival, is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready?! It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!" Then our class walks out like a boss with epic and dramatic music in the background.

Dad. "Hero course, Class 1-A." I look around to see a heck load of people. I felt extremely nervous. I look over to Izuku to see his nervous as well.

Dad, "All the first years are performing too!"

Then Aunty Midnight whips her whip.

Aunty M, "Time for the player pledge!"

Kiri, "What's Mrs. midnight wearing?"

Denki, "That's an R-rated hero for you."

Aunty M, "Everyone be quiet. Representing the students is (Y/n) Yamada from class 1-A!" Oh man. I walk up to Aunty M to hear people saying why I'm representing.

Kiri, "She did pass the exam and landed in first."

Girl, "In the hero course."

Sero, "It's obvious that she hates us even thought it was Bakugo's fault."

Bakugo, "Hey. I heard that you piece of sh!t."

I go up to the mic and say. "All I want to say is that..... I want everyone to have fun even if they don't make it pass the first round."  'That could have gone worse.' I go back down to my friends.

That other classes, "Nice."

Someone, "That made me think that you guys are nice."

Someone, "Yep"