Chapter 19: Test of Courage

Pixie-Bob then led us to an open area, void of trees.

Pixie-Bob, "Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes! Next..."

Mina, "...it's time for the test of courage!"

Sleepzawa, "Before that, it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having class with me now."

Mina, "You've gotta be kidding me!"

Dadzawa, "Sorry."

Then he uses his scarf thingy and it goes, fwarp, and snakes around the extra lessons group. They get captured by their teacher, reminds me about that time that Bakugo got yoinked by the scarf to save Izu on the first day of school.

The most relating character, "Your training during the day wasn't good enough, so I have to use this time."

Then they fell onto their backs, some fell onto their buns.

Kiri, "Give me a break!"

Taser, "Let us be tested!"

Pixie-Bob, "Ok, so Class B will be the first to be the scarers. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you."

Tokoyami, "Revelry in the dark..."

Pixie-Bob, "Those being the scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your quirks."

Tiger, "the class that makes the most people piss their pants with creativity and imagination wins!"

'Umm, wat?'

Jiro, "Stop it. That's filthy."

Iida, "I see! They're trying to make us refine our ideas by making us compete with each other, giving us more options for our quirks in the process! As expected of U.A!"

'Iida, you are too great for this world. '

Pixie-Bob, "Now, you'll draw lots to determine your partners!"

I walk over and grab a piece of paper. It said, "eight".

I look around and everyone was in pairs. Then I saw that Izu didn't have a partner, so I walked over to him.

"Hey Izu, uhh where's your partner, because I can't find mine."

Izu, "Yeah, me neither."

I look at the slip of paper in his hand. It said, "Eight". Then I face palm at my stupidity.

"Izu, we are each other's partner."

Bakugo, "Hey, Tail! Switch with me!"

Ball head, "Aoyama...Please switch with me!"

12 Minutes Later

Pixie-Bob, "Ok, the fifth team! Ribbit-kitty, Uraraka-kitty, go!"

Then Tsu and Uraraka started to walk into the forest.

Somewhere, "EEEEEEK!"

'Ya'll is weak.'

Then I smelt something weird in the air. 'Why does it smell like an area after Bakugo got mad at and left? It's a weird smoky smell.'

"Hey, Pixie-Bob, do you smell something smoky or burnt?"

I look around and above the forest, their was black smoke. 'Not the grey ones, the frickin black ones. That shee means business.'

Iida, "Is something burning?"