Quick Cash

(Chresanto's POV)

 I am a lucky bastard, today has been such a good day that i think im going to treat myself to a pig out tonight. I can already see myself stretched out on the couch with my bag of bbq chips and red bull next to me. Xbox controller in hand and feet propped up on the coffee table. Mmm that sounds like a relaxing friday night

 Why am i so lucky you may ask? Well i got to witness Tamara shaking her goodies for me in Zumba. That sight alone could turn any guy on. Then after an intense make out session with Monica, which i have to say was the best one i've had all week, I got to class to find out that I'm paired up with Tamara for life science. Which means Tamara is my new baby mama.
 Hell yeah, i was on a roll today.

  As i waited for Craig's greedy ass to come out of the pizzeria, i lit a joint and took a hit. An old man in maybe his late 60s passed by me and gave me a disapproving look. I smirked and blew the smoke into the air, leaning back against the pizzeria building.

 Two girls walked by, one with a nice rack and curly hair and the other dressed like a hipster. I pushed off the wall and took a few steps towards them. "What's good ma?" I called out. The one with the curly hair turns and glances at me, she gives me the typical elevator eyes before whispering with her friend. A few seconds later they make their way over as I blow another cloud in the air.

 "You requested?" Curly hair asks crossing her arms.

 "Whats goin on girl, I'm Chris." I say giving her a head nod, not interested in her hipster friend.

 "Leila," She responds pushing a few curls over her shoulder. "I know who you are. You hang around with those--"

 "Hey!" i say cutting her off. "You cant be giving me away in the streets like that ma. Thats how niggas get sliced."

 Leila laughs, giving me a glimpse of her pierced tongue. "Whatever boy,"

 "So whatchu doing around here?" I ask. "It's dangerous for a fine girl to be wondering around this time of night."

 "It's 7:00 dummy," She says rolling her hazel eyes at me. "Besides, we're gonna catch a movie."

Her friend checks her watch then tugs on Leila's arm. "Leila we gotta go or we're gonna miss it." 

"Hold up, you cant go no where without sliding over them digits." I say taking another hit.

 Leila cocks her eyebrow before scanning the ground and picking up a dirty pen. She steps closer and gently removes the joint from my mouth, dropping it on the ground. Her combat boot crushes it and she places her palm on my chest before scribbling something on my white shirt.

 "Hit me up," Leila says letting the pen drop to the ground as her friend links their arms and walk away. I pull back my shirt a little to see numbers scrawled across the neckline with a heart and her name. This chick really wrote on my shirt though, my favorite one too.

 "Wow," Craig says. "She smashed your joint and wrote on your shirt. That bitch is bold."

 "Just how i like em." I respond as we hop into my car.

 Craig slides into the passenger seat and turns up the music. "Yo, i got Jasmine as my partner in life science. You know what that mean," He says giving me a sly glance. I meet his eyes and smirk.

 "That better mean you're getting some ass soon." I respond turning the corner.

 Craig laughs and nods his head. "Of course it does, I'll hit that before this project is over."

 "Two weeks man, you sure? Cause you know you dont got game like me." I say smugly.

 "Yeah whatever," Craig says sucking his teeth. "And when exactly are you going to bag Tamara?"

 I shift in my seat as a smile creeps on my face. "You'll know when she comes to school with that after glow." Craig and I burst out laughing at the thought just as 'My Homies Still' comes on the radio. We start bobbing our heads to the beat and having a full out jam session. We were still going hard when we pulled up to his house. He hops out and leans into the window.

 "Iight, thanks for the ride man." He says knuckling punching me.

 "Whatever you need bro, hit me up later." I say. Craig nods and heads towards the door of his house, I pull away from the curb and drive home.

**

I walked into my house and pushed my pack of joints deeper into my pants pocket incase my mom was home. She usually worked late at her job so i was hoping i had the house to myself. As i kicked off my shoes and threw them in the corner of the living  room.

 "Ma?....MA!?" I yelled walking to the bottom of the stairs. I smiled when there was no answer, that means house to myself.

 I raid the kitchen for some barbecue chips and took the tlast can of red bull from the fridge. Afterwards I changed into black tee and some basketball shorts, I walked through my house like a pimp in a giddy mood. I don't know why I'm so happy, but I enjoy the buzz.

 I press play on my xbox and switch on the tv, plopping down on the beige couch. I scroll through some texts from my random flings at school while my game boots up. I don't bother responding to any of them, I'm not in the mood for their thirst.

 My game finally boots up and I turn on the radio in the corner of the room. 'Amen' by Meek Mill blast through the speakers and I nod my head as the game loads. The floor vibrates from the radio, sending a soothing feelings through my feet. I smirk and lean back against the couch, I am the man.

 About two hours later my phone buzzes and I pick it up without looking at the caller ID.

 "Yo!" I call into the phone, balancing it on my shoulder.

 "I gotta sell for you to do." A husky voice says into my ear. I immediately pause the game and stand up. Joey doesn't like it when people are late to pick up his bundle.

 "Alright, I'm on my way." I say grabbing my shoes. Joey hangs up without saying good bye and i begin to lace up my sneakers.

 I've been dealing with Joey since I was 14. I needed quick cash and I wasn't exactly old enough for a real job. Joey spotted me coming out of the corner store one day and decided to make an offer. I sell this for him and he'll pay me 50 dollars. I looked into the tiny pouch he handed me and my eyes widened. It was my first time seeing weed in person.

 I was hesitant at first but I agreed and Joey gave me directions to the person that it was supposed to be dropped off to. That's when I made my first sell and I'm about to make another.