To Take A Risk

(Autumn POV)

Im a good child. I get good grades, i help my community and i dont judge people by their cover. But right now i wanted to yell every curse word known to man and break every glass object i could find.

My heart was slamming against my chest so painfully that i thought it was burst out and land on the floor any minute. Every bone in my body felt tired and my head was pounding like someone was beating me with bricks. Every ounce of sanity i had left was slowly draining my body and i felt like crying.

Daniel was kissing Destiiny. Destiny!! The girl who's just a friend and just a partner. The freakin girl i tried hard not to be jealous of. The girl i put up with so long. Destiny!!

My body was acting faster than i could function. I must have had at least four drinks by now and I didnt feel drunk. I felt broken...broken and pissed off.

Jasmine and Serena were following me around. Asking if i was ok. But i didnt answer because i didnt know how. I mean is it normal to want break every piece of glass i see? Is it normal to want to pour hot water over every couple displaying pda? Is anything normal any more?

The heat inside is making me sweat and i dont want to end up musty like the other people in here.

I go outside where it's still humid out. The yard is still packed with people either passed out or dancing drunkly to some Chris Brown song. It was chaos everywhere and my anger was slowly lowering down to a boiling point.

Relax Autumn, breath just breath.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm my nerves. I couldnt though, my mind was still racing and the image of Destiny and Daniel kept replaying in my head.

Suddenly a scream breaks out from above and I look up in time to see someone soar over my head, landing right in the pool.

What the hell?

I turn to see people standing on the roof of the house. There were about six people cheering and clapping for the person that just landed in the pool.

Bingo! I found a way to take my mind off things.

I run to the side of the house and begin climbing the ladder until something clings onto my shirt. I look down to see Serena and Jasmine staring at me.

"What are you doing!?" Serena yells.

"Having fun, let me go!" I yell back.

Jasmine steps closer to me. "You're gonna kill yourself."

"Yolo," I say shrugging.

"Stop saying that. Its so annoying." Jasmine says.

I roll my eyes and kick Serena in her shoulder so she's let me go. She flinches in pain and lets me go to climb the ladder. I reach the top and start to get nervous, I'm on a freaking roof.

"Autumn?" A male voice says to me. I look up to find Deion holding out a hand to me. "You're the last one i expected up here."

"Yeah, me too." I say clinging to his hand as i look down below at the people staring up at us. I swallow hard and inch backwards.

"Wanna go together wimp?" Deion asks. I wantes to playfully punch him but i didnt want to be responsible for his death. So instead i nod and grip his hand hard.

"1,2.." The crowd counted down. I said a quick prayer to myself. "3!"

Deion ran first pulling me with him. We got to the edge and jumped and for five brief moment i felt weightless. Like a feather floating to the ground.