Good Girl Gone Bad

(Serena pov)

I was getting really tired, I love staying up all through the night but I'm not a party animal. It was about 2:30 right now and everyone was beginning to wind down.

There were people passed out all over the place, beer pong was going on, the munchies had moved in on people and all the smoke was clouding my head.

I searched for Autumn and Serena but couldn't find them anymore. I needed a ride and they were my only hope.

"Rena!"

I turn around to see Deion heading towards me. He stepped over some people on the floor and came up to me. He was shirtless and dripping wet.

"Did you jump in the pool again?" I ask him.

"Yeah, just for the thrill." He says shrugging. I nod and rub my eyes, stifiling a yawn. "You ready to go? I could take you home."

"Oh my God thank you. I've been looking for Autumn and Jasmine all over the place but I can't find them." I say.

Deion points across the room. "There's Jasmine right there. She's sitting on the couch with Craig."

I follow his finger and sure enough I find Jasmine curled up on the couch with Craig. She was laughing with him and they looked pretty sober. I dont bother saying goodbye, afraid that I might ruin their moment.

We get into Deion's car and I instantly turn the heat on. I was freezing my butt off for some reason, probably cuz of what I'm wearing.

"My head hurts so bad." I say massaging my temples.

Deion reaches over my legs and opens the glove compartment. He rummages through it and hands me a bottle of pills.

"Here, these work really well. The only problem is they make you sleepy." He tells me.

I shrug and pop open the cap. "Fine with me, i just want the pain to stop."

I take the pills without anything to drink and pray I dont choke to death. Fortunately they go down easily and I rest my head against the window.

Deion begins talking to me and I'm not exactly sure what he's saying. I could hear my pulse in my ears and Deion's words sounded slurred. The world through the window whizzes by quickly making my head hurt more. Each stop light made me shut my eyes at the brightness until finally i didn't bother opening them again.

"Rena....Rena wake up."

The voice sounded as if it were under water. Who was talking to me, is it my mom?

I open my eyes and sit up. I was still in the car and we had stopped moving. Deion...oh yeah he's driving me home.

I look out the window at my house and furrow my eyebrows. Either I'm really tired or I'm just seeing things.

"Deion, this is not my house!" I say to him.

"Of course it isnt, it's mine." He says getting out.

My mouth falls. His house?? It's like 3 something in the morning.

"I told you to take me home Deion. My mon will kill me!" I exclaim as he opens my door.

Deion just looks at me. "Rena it's three something in the morning. Do you really think its a good time to sneak back in?"

"Take.Me.Home." I say through clenched teeth.

"You smell like weed and you're pretty damn tipsy. But if you want to risk getting caught then fine!" Deion slams my door shut and gets back in the car. He puts the key in the ignition and I grab his wrist.