After Party Passion

(Chris POV)

Half an hour before the dance is scheduled to end, Mrs. Fields heads to the small podium up front. "It's time to announce this years King, Queen, Prince and Princess." She says.

I notice Destiny pushing her way to the front of the crowd in her striped, gold and white mini dress that barely covers her thighs. Her high heeled gold shoes crushing people's toes along the way.

I eat a few chips from the snack table not really interested in who wins or not. My toes are being pinched in these shoes and this tie is about to cut off my circulation. As much fun as I've had tonight, I'm ready to kick back on the couch watching movies till I fall asleep.

Tamara walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist. She smells really good, sweet like vanilla or sugar cookies. I play in her hair as she rest her head against my chest.

"Alright," Mrs. Fields says as the music lowers. "This year's Prince and princess are..."

She slowly unfolds the gold envelope, building suspense in the room. Her smile widens a little when she reads the names. "Jaida Ross and Jacob Perez."

Across the room we hear Jaida squeal excitedly and practically fly up to get her crown. Jacob trails behind a little hesitantly as people applaud and congratulate him. The smile on Jaida's face is priceless as the gold crown is placed on her head.

"I'd like to thank all the peasants that have given me this oppurtinity. I love you class of '15." She yells playfully into the mic. We cheer while Mrs. Fields struggles to fit the crown on Jacob's fluffy hair.

Once it's finally secure, they step to the side and Mrs. Fields takes the mic again. "Now it's time to announce the king and queen. Global Arts Academy...your king and queen for the class of 2015 are..." She again takes her sweet elderly time opening the envelope. "Tamara Sanders and Chresanto August!"

My eyes widen in surprise that people voted for me. I didn't even know I was nominated! I glance at Tamara who looks just as surprised as I am.

"Go get your crowns!" Serena exclaims, pushing us towards the stage. We push through the mass of people and up to the stage where Mrs. Fields is waiting with the crowns.

"Congratulations," she says sweetly to me as she places the crown on my head then the other on Tamara's. Our friends and class mates cheer loudly for us and I smile broadly at everyone.

Jaida and Jacob come stand next to us so that Mrs. Fields can snap more pictures. I catch Tamara off guard as she's smiling at the camera and kiss her. The crowd below us break out in 'awwws'.

"Yeaaaah, get some!" I hear Craig yell out as Ray hoots and hollers next to him. I laugh and break the kiss.

We step down off the stage and meet up with Autumn. "I knew it was a good idea to nominate you two." She says.

"You nominated us?" I ask surprised. She nods and T and I hug her. "Thank you Autumn but you should have nominated yourself. I would have voted for you."

Autumn shrugs. "It's just a dress up crown. Not the real thing."

"Yeah but you're the realest person I know. You deserve it." Tamara says taking off her crown and placing it on Autumns head. Autumn blushes a little before engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Here keep your crown. It's clashes with my outfit." Autumn says jokingly, handing her the crown. "Now I'll leave so you can dance with your queen."

We watch as Autumn flounces away to where Serena and Deion are talking. I look over to where Jaida is enjoying her crown way too much, she's skipping around the dance floor with poor Jacob following behind her looking tired.

"Alright T, come have one last dance tonight with your King." I say taking Tamara's hand. She laughs a little as wrap my arms around her waist and kissing her lips lightly.

During the last song that the DJ plays, Moment 4 Life by Nicki, I pull Tamara close against me and nuzzle her neck. She giggles and leans in closer against my touch.

"How does this sound?" I ask her in a soft voice near her ear. "A large pepperoni and bacon pizza with hot wings."

"Unless you want drool on your tux you better stop talking about it." She warns. I suck my teeth at her.

"Then let's get out of here and make that happen." I say. "I want to get out of this hot tux and play some Black Ops 2. And I know those shoes are killing your feet."

Tamara thinks for a second, glancing down at her heels. She contemplates my suggestion while looking around at all our friends dancing, talking and laughing. Then, leaning on me for balance, Tamara slips off her heels and takes my hand. I smile and lead her towards the gym exit while everyone else dances.

Before we reach the door our friends run over to us. "You're leaving already? What about the after party at Deion's house?" Craig asks.

"Nah we have other plans." I say with a sly smirk.

"Oh hold up, you better not try anything you pervert. Lay one finger on her and I'll chop it off." Alicia snaps at me, catching my hint.

I laugh and pull Tamara out the door. Tamara waves bye to her girls and they toss her a knowing smile as we leave.

About an hour later, Tamara and I are sitting in my room with a half empty box of pizza and an empty container of hot wings. It's about eleven something and mom is asleep in the room across the hall.

I talked her into playing 2k12 with me and let's just say Jacob plays better than her and he sucks at even real life basketball. I pause the game and look over at her.

"We could always just play strip ball. It will make beating you much less sad." I say to her.

Tamara shoots me a death glare. "No."

"Come on it's just a game where we both win." I say, coaxing her into playing with me.

Tamara rolls her eyes at me. "Get your mind out the gutter Chris. It makes you seem pathetic."

"Oh, that's how you feel?" I unpause the game and steal the ball from Tamara's team. After dribbling down the court I make a slam dunk, winning the final game. Tamara's mouth drops open in surprise.

I look over and toss her a smirk. "You just got served. Damn, I should have made a bet with you. If I won you would have to strip. Matter fact do that right now." I was half joking but mostly serious.

"Noo Chris, you're supposed to let me win!" Tamara cries, throwing the controller across the floor.

"Hey! Disrespect me but not the controller." I say to her. She gives me a blank face and I laugh, restarting the game. "It's not my fault you suck at this game."

"Whatever," she mutters, sliding off the bed and going to pick up the controller. "I don't wanna play anymore."

I laugh as she pouts at me with crossed arms and i scoot to the edge of the bed, pulling her closer. I rest my cheek against her stomach with my arms locked around her waist. "Don't hate the playa hate the game." Tamara rolls her eyes at me and I laugh again. "You should have just stripped."

"Will you stop being a pervert for once? Damn, I'm not stripping for you." She snaps at me with a faint laugh.

"BABY TURN AROUND AND LET ME SEE THAT SEXY BODY GO BUMP BUMP BUMP!" I scream/sing, slapping her ass. Her eyes turn narrow and I stick out my tongue.

Tamara pushes me onto my back before jumping on me and slapping me continuously with a pillow. I put up my arms to block her but the heavy blows from the pillow are making me bust myself in the mouth with my arm. T's giddy laughter fills the room. I finally grab the pillow from her and throw it onto the floor.

"Girl you're gonna wake up my momma." I say to her. She shrugs and crosses her arms again. I look her up and down and find myself pleased by the sight of her in my too big sweat pants and t-shirt.

"Stop looking at me like I'm your meal." Tamara says wrapping her arms around herself shyly. Never in my life have I seen T shy around me.

"Maybe you are cuz I really want you." I respond running my hands along her thighs. Before she can react, I flip her over and lay against her.

Tamara groans. "You're crushing me! Get off Chresanto before I beat your ass."

"Mmm, I love when you talk dirty to me." I joke. Tamara giggles and begins pushing on my firm abs. I roll over, making her straddle me again. She tries to move but I grip her hips firmly, keeping her on settled on my torso.

"Hey, I remember this." I say pointing to a fading bruise on the exposed sliver of skin a little above her hip. "It was when we did paintball in Virginia right?"

She shoots me a glare. "Yeah you're the one who was like 'oh you dont need padding it won't hurt that much.'"

I laught at the memory and brush my finger over the bruise. "You toughed it out though, right?" She nods and I shrug. "See, you're a good little trooper."

Tamara rolls her eyes. "You know my parents still dont approve of you They think youre too much of a bad boy for their little girl."

I shrug my shoulders and stare at T, "who cares? It's us against the world now. Screw other opinions." I tell her. She giggles and moves her hair out her face, watching me as I lick my lips. I grab her chin between my fingers and pull her down to my face, going straight for a french kiss. Her lips are soft and taste sweet from the lingering lipgloss. She chuckles when I grab her ass, giving me a glimpse of her inner freak. As we kiss, I switch positions slowly so that she's beneath me. I kiss her lightly once more before moving down to her neck. Gently nipping right under her jaw line then lightly brushing over it with my tongue. I feel her take in a sharp breath at the intense feeling and look up to see her biting her lip hard. I keep doing this until it looks as if she's gonna explode at any moment. I love seeing her so weak, it makes her seem not so tough around the edges anymore and shows me the softer side of Tamara. I graze across her neck one more time until finally I get what I want. She let's out a soft moan and I smile accomplished. I'm not gonna lie and say that didn't turn me on because the tightness in my pants says otherwise.

"I wanna show you how much I love you." I say close to her ear. I hear how hoarse my voice sounds and that's how I realize just how sprung I really am.

Tamara turns her head and kisses me, giving me the green light to continue in. I slowly untie the string on her sweat pants and gently pull them off. Her skin feels soft against me and I find myself gently running my finger tips up and down her leg.

I pull back again and she gives me an irritated look. "Keep stopping Chris you won't be getting lucky."

"Hey I was just stopping to warn that if you can't walk correctly for a couple days...don't blame me."

"What!?" She exclaims. I laugh and dive for Tamara's mouth again, nearly suffocating us both from the lack of air. I make sure to be delicate with Tamara. One wrong move and she'll probably chop my balls off.

After a while I'm able to undress us and I cut the lights off, pulling the blankets up over us in case my mom wants to wake up and check on us. It takes Tamara a while to get comfortable with me. She keeps covering her chest and won't look me in the eyes.

"T, just relax. I gotchu alright." I tell her. She nods and I frown, as hard as I am right now yet I'm willing to take things slow. The things this girl had be doing. I sigh and pull her hands away from her chest, exposing her completely. She gasps and I make sure to pin her hands to the side. "T look at me...Tamara!"

She reluctantly looks me in the eyes, trying hard to hold our gaze. "I gotchu T, but you gotta relax. You're freaking beautiful so stop being so shy around me. If you want me to stop I'll stop." It's killing me to say this right now. I've never felt this turned on in my life. I let go off her hands. "For real T, do you me to stop?"

She props herself up with her elbows and kisses me gently. I deepen the kiss and she moans before laying her head back down, pulling me along. I take that as my answer and lightly run my fingers across her thigh. Goosebumps start to rise and I chuckle before pulling back again. Her eyes flutter open as I move my hand away.

"You gotta keep your eyes open and look at me the whole time or I'll stop." I warn her.

She rolls her eyes, "Why are you doing this to me? I can control if m---" I shut her up by nipping at her neck again, catching her off guard. Alot of foreplay goes on in order for her to get comfortable enough with me and when she's finally relaxed enough, I finally take the girl that I've been waiting so long for. And when I do, I let her close her eyes but only because she's practically bursting with ecstasy. She breaths hard in my ear and digs her nails into my back. That should leave a nice mark of memory in the morning.

The rest of the night consists of alot of um...noise. I'm pretty sure my mom heard and if she did then she was smart not to come inside.

I realized afterwards that Tamara is both my biggest strength and my greatest weakness. She can be my best friend or worst enemy. I can't live with her but i damn sure can't live without her. Alot people say it's too early to know what love is. But I say f*ck them and their logics. At this point no one can tell me what love is because my view may be completely different. When I'm around T, I feel hot, fidgety and a bit on end. But I'm also the most relaxed around her. I never thought I'd be the type of guy who falls so easily. I don't want to sound like Romeo or anything but Tamara is definitely the love of my life and my fatal attraction.

*********************

It's officially over. Right now you're probably like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but hey guess what...are you ready... Theres a sequel called Love Locked Down!! Anyway I hope you guys loved this book because alot of blood, sweat, tears and green tea went into this. . By the way NerdSwaggCF plays Serena and I play Jaida. 👌✌

-SP