Sweet Treats

(Ray POV)

Im hot. Im tired. Im sweaty and Im hungry. The bell just rang for us to go home so I'm heading upstairs from gym. My locker isn't too far away, but after that workout in gym my whole body feels weak. I can't wait to get home, take a cool shower and kick back with Tay Tay.

I work my combonation into my dial and my locker pops open. I swing my bookbag around and unzip it to put in all the books i need for homework. I'm so focused on cramming my junk into my bag that I don't even notice Alicia come up to me.

"Hey you," She says to me.

I jerk my head up, "Wassup Alicia,"

"Nothing much, just glad the day is over." She pauses and leans against someones locker. "Can i come over today?"

I turn my head to look at her so fast that i nearly break my neck. Did she just say she wanted to come over?...today?

"Huh, why?" I ask trying to sound casual.

Shw shrugs. "My mom doesnt finish work until 7 today plus i need help in math and i know you're good in that subject."

Its true, math is one of my strongest subjects. And i would gladly tutor Alicia. But now? I'm all sweaty and gross, why the heck would any girl even approach me looking like this.

I'm about to say no until i look at her pleading eyes and innocent face. I bite my lip hard and sigh.

"Sure you can come. But we have to take the school bus." I tell her.

Alicia shrugs. "Fine with me."

I grin, close my locker and zip my bag. We head out the double doors towards the bus lanes and climb onto bus six. The whole time I'm trying to figure out what we can do at my house to keep us occupied. I don't want to bore her to death so that she never comes over again.

Jacob is already on the bus and he meets my eye. "Whoa,you've got a follower." He says to me.

Alicia laughs and swats his fro. "Dont be a bum."

"aww i'm sorry Leesh." he says then looks between us. "are you going to his house!?"

Alicia nods eagerly and Jacob locks his eyes on mine. A slight smirk spreads across his face and he winks. I shake my head and laugh, i know what he's thinking and he's wrong. Im not gonna try anything with Alicia because im not Chris. I'd actually like to start out as friends and then see where things take us. Plus, Jacob should be the last one talking. Him and Jaida have become inseparable best friends since the baby project brought them together. I swear they're almost the same people in different body.

After 15 minutes we get to my stop. I wave bye to Jacob and get off the bus with Alicia right behind me. We walk the three blocks to my house in silence, then i unlock my front door. As soon as we step inside, my brother comes barreling down the stairs like a speeding bull, then he suddenly skids to a stop.

"Who you?" Tay asks.

"Alicia, who are you?" She asks crouching down to his level.

"Tayshaun," He says in a low voice with his head tilted towards his shoes.

Alicia smiles at him and he giggles. "Aww he's so cute."

"Yea, for now." I respond. Tay sticks his tongue out at me and i push him to the side. "Ima go take a shower real quick Alicia. You can just chill here for a minute if you want."

"We can play cars." Tay says picking up one of his little blue cars and sitting down. I watch as Alicia gets down on the floor across from Tay and picks up a yellow car. She knocks it into his and he pouts.

"Heyyy, im gonna get you back!" He says crashing his into hers. I chuckle as they begin ramming into each other, then i head upstairs for a quick shower.

I take a cold shower and wash my hair while I'm at it. The grime of sweat and must rinses off my body and i instantly feel fresh.

After drying off i head into my room and change into a fresh t-shirt and some cargo shorts. I spray on a bit of axe for an extra kick and leave my damp hair out to dry.

When i go downstairs Alicia and Tay have gone from playing with his cars to playing with his Avengers toys.

"The hulk is gonna smush captee america." Tay says, making the Hull jumps into the air and land on Captain America's head.

"Hey i thought we were a team." Alicia fake pouts.

Tay pauses and looks from his toy to hers then says, "There's no 'we' in team. But there is one in weiner!" Then he burst out laughing like he had just created the worlds funniest joke ever.

"Wow Tay, ima have to buy you a joke book cause that was bad." I say sitting on the couch next to Alicia.

She reaches over and touches my hair, her fingers running through it smoothly.

"I never would have guessed all that hair came from two little braids." She says still stroking it.

"I know right, sometimes i surprise myself." I say. She laughs and pulls her hand away.

After a few more minutes of playing with the Avengers, Tay gets up and walks over to my xbox, picking up my controller. He hands one to me and one to Alicia.

"I wanna play the racing game but im on Leesha's team." He says climbing onto her lap. She doesnt seem to mind as she tosses me a smug look.

"Word Tay, you just gonna diss me like that?" I say to him while turning on the game. He laughs and covers his face. I start the game and we pick our cars. I figure it will be an easy win seen as how Alicia didnt seem like the video game type. Too bad she had played this game before so know we're head to head.

"Iight enough of this. Turbo blast!" I say pressing x on my controller. I take off ahead of Alicia and she tries to knock my controller out my hand.

Tay Tay pats her arm. "Its all good in the hood Leesha. We'll get him."

In so busy laughing at what he just said that i swerve and crash into a wall, sending my car up in flames.

"Damn it," I say shutting off the game.

"Damn it!" Tay repeats.

Alicia glares at me. "Dont be cursing around my baby like that." Then she turns Tay to face her. "And you dont repeat everything your crazy brother says."

"Im sorry Leesha." He says snuggling against her chest.

I suck my teeth. "Butt kisser," I give them both the stank eye. It's crazy how quickly Tay warmed up to Leesha. She's my friend and he already got her under his adorable spell. Remind me to keep my girlfriends away from him, he's gonna steal all of them .

Alicia and Tay laugh just as my mom comes downstairs. "Whats all the giggling about down---"

She trails off when she notices Alicia who stands up to greet my mom. "Hey I'm Alicia, Rays friend."

My mom smiles sweetly and shakes her hand. "Hi honey, it's nice to meet you." She then turns to me and slaps me in the back of my head. "Boy you coulda warned me we had guest. Got me up here in my rollers and my robe."

"sorry ma, jeez." I say rubbing the back of my head.

My mother rolls her eyes then looks at Tay who's still sitting on Alicia's lap. "Aye, what are you doing up? I told you to take a nap."

"But mommy, I wanna play with Leesha." Tay whines, clinging to Alicia tightly.

"Maybe you can play when you wake up but for now you need a nap." My mom says picking up Tay and heading back upstairs.

Once they're gone Alicia turns to me. "Well, are you ready for your second butt whooping of the day?" she asks picking up the controller.

"Im actually pretty hungry." I say. "And i have something we can eat."

Alicia follows me into the kitchen and I pull out the box. Her eyes light up and she grabs the box.

"Rice krispie treats! I've always wanted to make them i just didnt get a chance." She says reading the back.

"Welp, let get started then." I say.

We wash our hands and begin making homemade rice krispie treats. We end up making a huge mess and everything was sticky, we even got some of it in our hair, but she was laughing and having fun so it was worth it.

After about an hour and a half and the rice krispies are done. I felt like a little kid while cooking them and i was kinda sad it was over.

"You have junk in you hair." I tell Alicia.

She laughs and points at me. "You too."

I shrugged and pulled a piece of rice krispie off the trey. "You get the first bite, open up."

Alicia opens her mouth and place it in her mouth. She chews slowly then gives me the ok sign before tossing a piece of rice krispie into my mouth. We back and forth like this until have the rice krispies are gone.

"Tamara told me that Chris is throwing a party on Friday. You going?" Alicia asks.

I give a sarcastic laugh. "Yeah right, we can't stand each other so im clearly not invited."

"The whole grade is invited Ray, you should come it will be fun." She says eating another piece of rice krispie.

"Trust me, it will be fun without me there. Everyone will still have a good time without me." I say shrugging.

Alicia stares at me, her full lips curves into a frown. "I wouldnt," She says in a low voice while holding her gaze.

Im about to argue with her again until she stands up from her seat on the stool and moves into the space between my legs. She locks our eyes and soon her lips meet mine, it takes me a second to realize that i should be kissing back. I cautiously place my hands on her hips and close the tiny space between us. Her arms wrap around my neck as she lets me deepen the kiss. It was sticky, sweet, rice krispie flavored kiss. And i'm pretty sure its just perfect.

I feel buzzing on my leg and realize it was her phone. She pulls it out and checks her caller I.D.

"Hello...yea...yea...ok...bye." She hangs up and moves her arms from around my neck. "My mom's waiting for me outside."

I nod and stuff my hands in my pocket. "Of course,"

Alicia eats a little more of the rice krispie them goes into the living room to get her bag.

"So was that a yes to the party?" She asks opening the door.

"Yes," I say smiling at her.

She beams at me, "Good. I'll be back tomorrow, we never did get the chance to study for math."

"Good point. See you tomorrow." I tell her.

"Bye Ray," she gives me a small wave before turning and heading down the walkway where a blue car is waiting for her.

I hear little feet coming and Tay Tay appears. "Leesha left without saying good bye how dare---" he pauses and sniffs the air. "You made rice krispies without me!? Thats cold bro..."

I laugh and plop down on the couch. Tat climbs onto me and snuggles into the crook of my arm.

"When will i see Leesha again?" He asks.

I smirk at him. "Often...very very often."

(sorry for mistakes,had to do this all on my ipod)