Party Crew

(Chresanto POV)

I cant wait until this stupid baby project is over. All the diapers and the crying and the puking is not for m. Ima makw sure i always use a rubber before I bang a chick.

During study hall I'm outside taking a quick hit when the doors burst open, hitting me straight in the spine.

"What the f---." I trail off when I see who comes out. Tamara is standing in front of me with a glare on her face.

"What's poppin boo?" I ask her.

"Dont call me that. It's your day to have the baby." She says thrusting the carrier in my hands. I take it and set it on the floor.

"Calm your tits, its just a doll." I say.

Tamara crosses her arms and steps closer. "Yeah? Well this is just a project grade and I just hope you fail."

I inhale the blunt in my hands and blow smok into the air right above her head. "You dont mean that boo." She brings back her arm and punches me hard in my chest nearly knocking the air out my lungs and making me choke. "Damn girl what's your problem?" I ask rubbing the area over my heart. It's throbs with pain every time i inhale.

"You're really pissing me off Chris. If i fail this project because of you I'm going to make your life a living hell." Tamara snaps at me. Her eyes narrowing angrily.

"As if im not already in one." I respond. Tamara shoots me the death glare just as the doll begins crying.

"Dont just stand there!" Tamara yells at me.

"Ugh," I throw my blunt on the ground and stomp it out, annoyed that I wasted a perfectly good joint, and pick up the doll out the carrier. I open one of the bottles and jam it in the babies mouth. She continues to cry and I push harder which only seems to make things worse as her cries escalate.

I pull the bottle out her mouth completely frustrated and she begins crying harder. "What now?"

"Give her to me," Tamara orders yanking the foot.

"Fine," I let go of the baby and next thing i know she hits the ground with a thud and her cries worsen.

"Oh my god," Tamara exclaims dropping to her knees and picking up the baby. I wait for her to begin blaming me but she never does. She cradles the doll in her arms as if it really were her own baby. After a few moments, I realize the cries have subsided to a low whimper and now its strangely quiet. Tamara stands up and bounces the doll in her arms gently.

"Look T," I begin, but she cuts me off.

"You're so full of yourself." she mutters.

I laugh and shrug. "You wish you were full of me."

Confusion passes across Tamara's face for a second until she understands the joke and cracks a smile, shaking her head at me.

"Look i'm sorry for not taking this whole project thing seriously. Its just weird having to pretend to be a father and all." I say to her.

She shrugs it off like its no big deal. "Then i suggest you stop sleeping around or that's exactly what you're going to be if youre not careful."

I roll my eyes and rock back and forth on my toes. Man whore...so thats what she thought of me.

"Can i tell you a secret?" I ask her. She raises an eyebrow and nods. "Im...Im not exactly a man whore. I'm a virgin."

Her jaw drops slightly and she begins laughing. "Oh my God, this is epic. After all this time i thought you had been deflowered so long ago."

A blush creeps across my face and I roll my eyes. "I never actually said i wasnt a virgin. People just assumed it."

"I see," Tamara says bending to place the doll back in the carrier. For once my eyes don't go straight to her ass. I'm too busy watching her soft facial expression as she puts the bottle away and pulls the blanket over the doll with care. She stands up, still looking at the doll before she feels my eyes on her and glances at me. I've known Tamara for a while now and she's cool and everything. Like we have those ups and downs but all in all she's one of the realest girls i know. She will tell me straight up when my games off or when I'm trying a little too hard. i've always liked her for that reason but i've never been too serious about her because I dont wanna ruin our brother-sister friendship. But now..i dont know. Something has finally snapped in me.

I reach out and take her arm, pulling her close to me as I lean my back against the railing. She hesitantly lets me pull her closer and slide my arm around her waist, forcing myself not to grab her ass like I want to.

"Whatdoihavetodotogooutwithyou?" I mumble in a low voice, suddenly feeling nervous.

Tamara gives me a weird look. "Huh?"

I take a deep breath and start again. "What do i have to do to go out with you?"

She stares at me for minute, clearly taken back from my question. Then she smiles. "You can start by taking this project seriously. Then I'll know that I can rely on you."

"And then?" I ask.

"Then we can break that smoking habit of yours." She says frowning at the crushed blunt on the ground. A ripple of guilt goes through me, what's she gonna do when she finds out i deal?

"Ok...and then?"

"Then we can work on your people skills. You treat Jacob and Ray like crap and since Jay and Alicia are my friends, I don't accept it. Bullying is illegal you know." She points out to me.

"Alright T I get it, I have alot to work on." I say, rolling my eyes.

Tamara chuckles and pulls away from me, opening the doors to the building. I quickly grab the baby carries and follow behind her, she glances at me as we walk together down the empty halls. "Then we can talk about me and you."

"Oh so you like me back?" I say smirking. She looks down at her feet shyly and I laugh. "oh shit, Tamara Sanders likes daddy back. Ohhhh."

"Shut up!" She snaps, slapping my arm. "Ill admit it once we work on you."

"Sounds good to me," I tell her, swinging the carrier back and forth. "But you've got to do something for me too."

Tamara gives me a suspicious look out the corner of her eye. "Oh great, what kind of illegal thing do i have to do now?"

"Illegal? Whatchu mean illegal?" I ask. Oh God she knows...she knows im a dealer.

"Calm down it's a joke." She says, giving me a weird look..

I exhale relieved and shrug. "Nothing like that T. You just have to help me throw this party on Friday. I'm a little short on staff."

"Another epic party? Where is your mom going this time?" She asks.

"Toronto for some business trip. Anyway i need help setting up. You in?" I ask.

"Hmm, i dunno. Whats in it for me?" T asks.

I nudge her into a locker so that her back is against it and press my forehead against hers.

"You'll get the satisfaction of being alone with me for a while. In my empty house." I say, playing with a strand of her hair.

"That sounds so tempting," Tamara says pressing her chest against mine. Then she smirks and leans in so close i can feel her breath against my face. "Too bad we'll be decorating."

I look up and clench my fist. The Lord is testing me.

I watch as she walks away with my head resting against the locker.

"So is that a yes?" I call to her.

She glances over her shoulder and nods.

Score one for me.