Amnesia

Dear Diary:
Not gonna lie, I cant remember anything. The last thing I remember is the events of today. I was in some kind of hospital. I was told I was attacked by a group of inklings after sneaking off to inkopolis, apparently I'm unwanted there and was when I was little. That's why I'm here. I search Party was sent out and that's when I was found again, beat up and unconscious. For all I know, this could be false, but I believe him.
If I find anything out about my past, gain any memories, I'm gonna record them here.
~Callie.

I closed the diary, I looked up out the window of the large room I'd been given. Apparently this was my room but, cause of stupid amnesia I don't remember.
The view outside was nice, gushing waterfalls, large mountains and stones, shaped like tentacles. 'Octo Canyon' is what this place is apparently called. The views here are actually quite beautiful. Quite peaceful.

I scanned the large bedroom. It was very pink, even with amnesia I knew pink was my favourite. It felt, special. There was a large, queen side bed with pink cotton pillows that my head sinked into, pink puffy duvet and fluffy pink blankets. There was a vanity and a huge wardrobe, filled with both my 'stage outfit' as he called it, more traditional wear for more formal accessions & just normally, casual clothes.
And the thing that kept my outfits completely fresh! Shades. Jet black shades, with beamed all sorts of patterns and shapes. I was allowed to take them off, but only for a few hours. After a certain period of time I feel lightheaded and faint, and have to put them back on. I wonder why?

This room was so fitting for royalty, like me. After all, Octavio did make me next in line to the Ontarian throne...

AU:
This part is short but, it's just an intro. Sorry if my writings also awful, I'm trying to improve my skills by writing this.