The Profile

Marie's POV:
I was sat inside the small wooden cabin, Cuttlefish Cabin. This place was enough to keep me warm during the cold nights here in Octo Canyon.
Callie has been missing for a few days now, and because agent 3 is out of contact at the moment due to the fact he's on some mission with gramps, I've had to recruit a new member of the New Squidbeak Splatoon. Agent 4, I found her the day Off The Hook announced that the Great Zapfish had gone missing once again, along with Callie's absence.
Again!? Seriously! Can those Octarians not give up or something!
I knew Callie's disappearance was linked to the Octarians. It had to be.

Agent 4 had gone home for the day so I decided the browse the web for any clues. Octo Canyon now had enough power for WiFi and signal with all the Zapfish they had stole.
There was a few social media platforms, like octogram & octube (which are plain rip offs of inktagram and squidtube) that I could access on the laptop in the cabin. I had to make fake accounts so no one knew it was me.
While browsing through different profiles I found one, one that stood out.
Octo_Callie
"It couldn't be? No... it couldn't?"

I clicked on the profile as fast as I could but there was no posts, bio, profile picture, nothing. But the page had so many followers. Just over 1 million.
I just stared at the screen for awhile, refreshing the page occasionally but still, nothing...

I closed the webpage completely baffled. Could that be Callie?

AN:
So as I've started my exams, and I finish them WAY early cause I'm a dumbass, I've had a lot of time to think about ideas for this. So expect frequent, more than likely daily or twice daily posts!
There's a lot of things I wanna do with this so stay tune!
and stay fresh~