Turquoise October

Callie's POV:
I was awoken by the sound of the alarm clock I had set, I glanced over at the time.
6:30am
I groaned, I may be an early bird but not this early! But I guess this is my routine now. I got up and picked up the papers of song lyrics Octavio gave me for Turquoise October. Since I have amnesia and all, I've had to re learn them but something- something seemed, familiar, about them. I knew these lyrics from somewhere...
Huh... guess I just recognise them as I was learning them before I was knocked out.

As I'm royalty and all, I have breakfast made for me, and brought too my room. I'm not allowed out to eat, heck, I'm not allowed outside the castle at all without an escort.
After reading through my lyrics and making sure I remembered them, ready for recording today, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Room survives came in with my breakfast. I was hungry as hell and scoffed it down, then went to go get dressed.

-Timeskip-

I was escorted to the recording studio by two Octoling guards, one was an elite & the other one was a newbie who had just finished training. When we arrived, they waited in some kind of waiting room while I went through into the recording stupid. Quickly, I glanced down at my sheet. There was 4 songs I had to remember:
•Octo Eight-Step
•The girl from Inkopolis
•Buoyant Boogie
•Shooting Starfish

Turquoise October is a band consisting of Octotroopers. Pretty impressing how they can play instruments, most Octotroopers just stand and get splatted by inklings...

-timeskip-

The recording went really well! I managed to remember all my lyrics and my voice didn't crack at all. I looked at my timetable.
History Lesson
Great, the most boring part of today.

Before I left, I took that selfie I said I would and posted it on Octogram like I said I would.
"Amnesia may suck but was able to record my songs with Turquoise October today!
~Stay Fresh"
That phrase, "Stay Fresh", I wrote it automatically, I couldn't help it. It- it felt, right.

AN:
Ayo, it's me. This part is kinda rushed I'm sorry, I didn't really know what to do with it so.
Next part should get pretty interesting!!