Back to square one

Marie's POV:
Octavio was here, of course he was, I knew he wouldn't just give me.
I noticed Callie began shaking, I hold her more tightly, throwing an evil look towards Octavio who just smirked back.
I wasn't going to let him take Callie again!
"Octavio! Just give up already! Callie's coming home with me where she'll be safe!"
Callie nodded.
Octavio glared at me.
"Looks like Callie rememberers."
The octoling boy from earlier came up behind Octavio in the doorway, holding his cheek that was now completely red from where I punched it.
Octavio spoke again "but she won't for long!"
Callie squeezed her eyes, trying to stop tears from flooding out. She then yelled. "Why can't you just leave me alone ready!" She started to shake even more.
I tried to calm her down but it wasn't working. She was completely terrified.
"Oh Callie, you're completely clueless ain't you!" He pulled out an remote from his robe and pressed a button.
Callie yelled in pain, breaking herself out my hug and holding her head in her hands.
"Callie!"
Octavio laughed evilly, with the biggest smirk on his face.
I thundered at him "What are you doing to her!"
"Well," Octavio began "when I first squidnapped Callie, I implanted a chip into her arm. It's sending impulses to her brain making her forget again!"
I ran to Callie, who was now whimpering on the floor in pain. I grabbed her arm and pulled her sleeve up, revealing a pink scar down her arm which was now glowing vibrantly.
"Your insane!"
Octavio just laughed at me again, while I held Callie who was still screaming in my hands.
I tried to help her, talking to her to keep memories in her head. But it wasn't working, she was slowly slipping away. I was losing her again.

Then, that octoling boy came in, dragging Callie away from me.
"No! Please don't take her again!" I wish I could have helped but I just sobbed, calling out to them. 4 tried shooting at him but he dodged the shot. She tried shooting another shot but was out of ink. All I could do was sit and watch as the boy super-jumped away with my cousin, soon followed by Octavio.

I sat and sobbed. I sobbed so hard. I'd just gotten Callie back, and Octavio had to come and ruin everything.
"I-I lost her a-again..." I said, as 4 came and held me.
"We'll get her back Marie, for good, and we'll make Octavio pay!"