Cuttlefish Cabin

Ozzy's POV:
I woke up, I'm not normally allowed to sleep on duty but I couldn't sleep it, I was way too tired and I drifted off. I noticed something was off the minute I woke up. My octoshot was gone and the key to Callie' window was missing.
I went to go see Octavio, thinking he'd took it.
I walked into Octavio's throne room, Octavio was sitting on top of his throne, looking down at me I saw he started to look angry.
"Ozzy!" He shouted "Why ain't you guarding Callie's room!"
"Jeez, jeez. Calm down! I'm only here to quickly ask why you took the key to Callie's window?"
Octavio looked shocked upon hearing this.
"I didn't..." he said.
We both panicked, immediately rushing off the Callie's room.
Octavio threw the door open.
"Cal-"
She was gone, and the window was wide open.
"Holy carp..."

Callie's POV:
I woke up, my head was pounding and my heart was racing. My vision was blurry and I couldn't see much.
I tried to move but I couldn't, I realised by wrists were bound together with robe behind a post.
The I was sat in looked small from the blur I could see. It was littered with all shorts of things.
After trying to examine the room as best as I could, I heard to door unlock.
Marie came walking in, with someone behind her.
"Callie your awake! How are you feeling?" Marie's voice sounded soft.
It's fake, it has to be.
"Ugh, my head hurts." I responded.
"I can get you some pain relief, if you'd like?" She sounded so caring. Why? She hates me, and she has me tired up in some tiny ass shed.
I then realised, I wasn't wearing my shades.
"W.. where are my shades?" I asked.
Marie didn't respond this time but the girl beside her did.
"We destroyed them."
"What why!?"
Marie spoke again, "Callie!! They were brainwashing you! Please you have to remember!" Marie kneeled down and placed her hands on my knees. Her voice sounded desperate.
The Marie I remember, was completely different.
My head burst, it started hurting more, that voice I heard grew louder and louder. I felt sick, I'm going to throw up. My head was splitting. This was the worst pain I'd ever felt in my life.
I groaned in pain, which seemed to freak Marie out.
"Is the pain really that bad?"
I hated this, I want to go home, I want Ozzy I want Octavio.
"Let me go..."
Marie's eyes seemed to fill with more tears.
"Callie please! Please just remember!" She was full on sobbing at this point. The girl pulled Marie away from me and patted her back.
"Come on Marie, lets go." She turned, leaving the cabin.
Marie stood back up.
"I'm sorry Cal. I don't wanna leave you tied up in here. It's wrong. But I can't loose you again. Please try to remember. I'll be back soon, I'll bring some pain relief and food back with me k?"
I didn't respond, I just glared at her.
Marie turned away, walking out and locking the door behind her.
I was left alone once again.

Marie POV:
I hated this, leaving her locked up in there is probably exactly what Octavio did. But she needs to remember, she needs to snap out of Octavio's control. And I knew just now.
Me and 4 snuck back to inkopolis and to my apartment, I grabbed a stereo and a copy of one of mine and Callie's albums. The one with Calamari Inkantation on it. I packed it all in a bag along with some pain relief for Callie's head and some snacks for her, and we headed back to Octo Canyon.

-Timeskip-
We arrived back at Octo Canyon, to see Cuttlefish Cabin smashed to pieces. Octarian ink was covering the place. We rushed inside, only to see that Callie...
Was gone...