Tidal Rush

Marie's POV:
"I'm Here! Hold on!" My voice boomed through the speakers of the stadium as I stood with my charger onto of the flying truck Sheldon was driving.

I saw a confused face on Octavio's face as we flew around the corner, Callie was moving her head trying to find the source of the music change.
I charged up my hero charger with the low tide ink, I only have one chance at this. Good job my aim is perfect. I lifted the charger up, aiming it at Callie's shades and pressed to trigger, firing the low tide ink straight into Callie's face.
"AHHHH!" Callie screamed in pain as the pink hit her, knocking her shades completely off into the pits below.

Octavio slammed his wasabi sticks down, he was frustrated. "NO! THE HYPNOSHADES!!"
"Yes! That was a direct hit with my special low-tide ink!"
Callie held her head in her hands and groaned in pain.
I called down to agent 4 "Now Agent 4! While Callie is stunned! Make DJ Octavio pay!"
4 looked up at me and nodded.
"Callie! You better keep performing you hear me!! They're trying to control you!" Octavio yelled, of course he was gonna turn this against us.
Callie mumbled, struggle to sting her words together as she started to sing and dance again "o-ok..."
Octavio yelled once again, "Time for spicy speed mode!" He launched a dash punch, this startled 4 a little bit so she swam away instead of firing the punch back.
Better safe than sorry.
Octavio followed up his attack by throwing some more Calamari Bombs but 4 managed to shot them out the sky and escape.
"Agent 4 keep it up! I gotta sing from here!"
I was hoping the fact that I was singing would help Callie's memories recover quicker, I didn't want her to be in pain for long.
After another bomb rush, Callie cut in and started singing her song again over mine. We weren't singing together, no, we were singing against each other. The thought of this crush me a little, all I want is for her to get on this truck with me, safe and sound.

4 fired back a set of punches, but managed to get stuck in Octarian ink, slowing her down. Octavio noticed this and launched a shower attack, it ran over her and splatted her.
She had one chance left...
The pressure increased, if 4 gets splatted one more time we're doomed. Callie will be gone forever.

Though this didn't stop her, 4 fought on, there wasn't any room for error and she didn't leave herself vulnerable again.
"Ugh.." Callie groaned
"WAKE UP CALLIE!!" I yelled to her, I need her back more than ever.
After a few more splats to Octavio punch attacks. He fell out the machine once again and was shot back in by 4's ink.
The music cut, this was it, it was time.
"Ugh, m-my.. head..." Callie spoke, she was still in some pain but seemed to be recovering.
"The Low-Tide ink is working! Callie is coming to!"
I pulled out a stereo and pointed my free arm out. "Callie! Remember!"
Our song, Calamari Inkantation, began playing. I put the stereo down struck a pose "That Heavenly Melody!"
Callie, with a struggle, slowly but surely mimicked the same pose.
"The one and only..."
S-She's remembering!
"I.. I remember..."
Callie took a leap of faith, jumping towards the truck. I held me arms out to catch her.
"Yeah!" She yelled as she finally feel into my arms.

She's here, finally here, decide me. Me stood proudly, and began to sing and dance as the song started.
Sheldon rolled the drivers window down and announced "the squid sisters are back!!"
Octavio's face dropped, he knew he'd lost.
Sheldon then sent down a rainmaker to agent 4, it was time to defeat Octavio.
Octavio rose the Octobot as grind rails formed in the air and a launchpad in the centre of the arena.
4 formed a ink trail with the rainmaker and swam into the launchpad, flying up onto the grind rails above.
Like before, she had to launch Octavio's punches back at him, however with the rainmaker, she had to charger it up and launch it at the fist.

Octavio launched one of the fists, however not towards 4 but towards the truck, towards me and Callie. I immediately stopped singing and grabbed my charger to shot it back. Before I could react though, the fist opened up, grabbing Callie and pulling her away once again.