Awake

Callie's POV:
Slowly, but surely, my eyes began to open and I was waking up from my deep sleep. As I started to wake up, I found memories starting to reform in my head. My entire body hurt and I found it hard to move.
Ozzy noticed I was waking up and spoke.
"Callie, you awake!"
"Ugh," I groaned, I was still super sleepy. "5 more minutes..."
Ozzy giggled, he waved at one of the doctors who came over.
I pushed myself up so I was sitting upwards, as memories started gushing in even more,
"Your memories should have started reforming now but they'll take a few days to fully come back, you'll need to keep your shades on until then." The doctor said.
"Alright."
The doctor then did some examinations and walked away.
Ozzy then turned and asked me something. "So, what do you remember?"
I took a moment to think, i could fully remember the events of the attack but that was about it, everything else was still coming back to me.
"I remember the day I was knocked out, I got curious and snuck off to Inkopolis. When I was there though, I was attacked by an inkling. She had grey tentacles and it was in a bow, kinda like mine, but to the side of her head. It was..." I paused, by thinking about that inkling, more memories came spilling into my brain rapidly, and made my head hurt. "It was Marie, my cousin. The one who abandoned me along with my grampa."
Ozzy nodded.
I remember everything that happened when my parents died. I was taken to my grampas house, he said he didn't want me but had to have me anyway. He told my cousin I was cursed, which caused her to hate me. Marie bullied me, she hated me. Eventually they kicked me out, Marie got bored of harassing me everyday and gramps hated me so they me on the streets.

Remembering this, made me cry. I started balling.
"They left me Ozzy, they left me to rot, they left me to die!" Ozzy cake over and hugged me, patting my back. "When I came back to inkopolis, Marie found me, recognised me. She said she thought I was dead and because I wasn't, you attacked me, leaving me to die once again. If Octavio hadn't had found me, I'd be a goner."
I sobbed heavily into Ozzy's shoulder.
"It is ok Callie, I won't let anyone else hurt you, you hear me!"
Ozzy was so caring, so kind. I pulled my head out of his shoulder and looked him in the eyes, smiling.
"Thank you... Ozzy."

I took a few moments to calm down, wiping tears from my eyes. Octavio soon after cake into the room, and looked rather excited to see me awake again.
"Callie! So good to see you awake again!" He stated.
I waved at him "Hey Octavio."
Octavio then turned to Ozzy.
"Ozzy, can we talk for 5 minutes outside?"
"Sure" Ozzy responded, getting up and heading outside.
They were gone for a few minutes, during that time I tried my best to process the memories slowly coming back to me that happen in between those two events,
Octavio and Ozzy then cant back in, both of them coming and sitting beside me.
"So, Callie, how do you feel?" Octavio asked.
"I... I feel..." I don't know why, but it was hard to answer. I didn't really feel anything, until it hit me...
I felt so much anger, so much hatred. My whole body felt like it had set on fire. I wanted revenge, on the inklings for what they did to us in the war & on my family, on gramps and Marie for throwing me out like yesterday's trash.
I finally answered Octavio's question.

"I feel hatred, towards Marie..."