The trip

Ozzy's POV:
Callie & I caught the train to town. With the Great Zapfish and all the other Mini Zapfish we had stolen, we had enough energy to start running these services again.
I hadn't been into the main town in awhile, after Agent 3 stole all the Zapfish back last time, town practically closed down due to the lack in power. But today, it was thriving, like it always use to. The sight of it put a smile to my face.
As we entered town, Callie was meet by a group of screaming fans, she tried to wave to them all but I had to pull her away sadly. That is my job after all, to protect her. Cod knows what Octavio would do to me if anything happened to her.
As we slipped inside the shopping centre (which was closed to the public that day just for us) Callie turned and asked me something.
"Hey, Ozzy, why'd you bring me out here to shop anyway."
Oh cod, here we go. Time to tell her she's being hospitalised for the next few days.
Octavio is planning on inserting fake memories into her brain through her shades. He told me on duty last night.
"Well, Octavio needs to tell you something later. You won't be able to come out for awhile after so, I thought I'd treat you."
She pulled a confused face.
"What does he want to tell me? And why won't I be allowed out?" She asked.
"You'll have to wait for Octavio to tell you, I'm not allowed."
"Pleaseeeee"
"No! I cant Cal trust me" I tried saying this in the nicest way, trying not to upset her.
She huffed, crosses her arms, puffed her cheeks and looked away from me.
"Fine!" She said
I could tell she was trying to act angry, but she looked more cute than anything with her puffed out cheeks.

"Anyway," she spoke again "I wanna get a new outfit, something cute and fresh!"
"Sure why not, your the princess after all" I giggled as I saw her getting embraced.
"I told you not to call me that!" She'd turned completely red.
"Sorry, sorry" we both shared a laugh and walked to the clothes shop.

Callie's POV:
On the way to the shop, I was lost in thought. What is it Octavio is gonna tell me? Why can't I leave for awhile after?
I was pulled out of my daydream when I heard Ozzy speak.
"Hey, we are here!"
We stepped into the cloth shop, it was huge, littered with different outfits. A short octoling lady walked up to me, I didn't notice her at first due to her small height.
"You most be Callie!" Her voice squeaked, and was quite high pitch. "It is an honour to meet you my lady! Please look around!" She sounded rather excited that I was here.
I looked around for awhile, until I found the perfect outfit.
A hot pink, fluffy jumper. It was big and super comfortable. Then, a short black skirt and a hot pink hair clip shaped like an octo to match my jumper. I threw the stuff into a bag and gave it to Ozzy.
"I want this!!"
"Alright then" Ozzy walked towards the counter with the stuff to buy it.
I let out and excited giggle, this outfit was super cute!
I waved goodbye to the small octoling lady as we left, who waved back.

Before leaving town, Ozzy and I stopped at a cute little coffee shop for some food, then headed back to the subway station to go home. The town was extremely lively, I wonder if it always has been.

-Timeskip-

Ozzy took me back to my room, he said Octavio would be with me shortly. I sat on my bed waiting. I was nervous, not gonna lie. Octavio could tell me anything. It seemed like hours until Octavio entered my room.
"Callie, we have some good news!"
"What?" I asked.
I saw him smile, it looked more like a smirk though.
"You are going to the hospital for a few days, they like they can restore your memories!"