Temptation

Dear Diary
Thanks to what ever those doctors did to me, I finally have my memories. Though there are still some gaps, they're slowly flooding back into my brain.
I remember where I come from, inkopolis. Thinking back on it makes me kinda jealous. Inklings have everything they'd ever want. Big, colourful cities with shops, cafes and enough energy to last a life time.
However, now that we've stole the Great Zapfish, they're losing power by the minute. They're life style is going to come burning down.
Us Octolings & Octarians will get revenge, we'll make those slimy inklings pay for what they did to us in the war. And I'm starting with my cousin, Marie, for leaving me like dirt!
-Callie.

Thinking about Marie filled my body with so much hatred and disgust, and the same thoughts constantly run through my mind.
She abandoned me...

Since regaining my memories, I've felt some kind of crave. Every time I think about Inkopolis, and Inkling culture I think.
"I wanna go there, I want to be apart of it."
I guess these thoughts are naturally. I am an inkling after all, that's were I'm suppose to be.
Even with knowing what happened last time I went to Inkopolis, something deep down was telling me to go. A voice, echoing through the deepest cracks of my brain.
I couldn't resist it no more. If I get caught sneaking out I'll be in deep trouble but I didn't care. I had to go there.

-the next day-
After spending all night planning my 'escape' you could call it, I decided I was ready to sneak out. First, I changed into my new outfit, hot pink sweater with matching hot pink octo pin, a black skirt, my long black boots and, of course, my shades. I then put my ear against the wall Ozzy normally leans against. I heard quite and soft snoring.
He was asleep, perfect.

I managed to sneak out the room real quick, grab Ozzy's octoshot off the floor and the keys to my bedroom window and slide quietly back into my room.
This was it!
I rushed to the window and unlocked it, then used the octoshot to create an ink trail to swim through. I turned into squid form and jumped out the window, into the puddle of my pink ink, and swam away.
Now I needed to get to Tentakeel Outpost...

Marie's POV:
I sat on the bench outside Cuttlefish Cabin. 4 was due to arrive soon to complete the boss kettle for sector 4. We are so close to saving Callie & the Great Zapfish. It was silent. The only noice coming from the occasional gush of wind. Until I heard rustling coming from the bushes near by.
My attention soon shifted to the bush. Someone, or something, was in there.
"Who's there!" I called out, standing up.
Then the person spoke.
"Well well well, look who it is." Their voice, it was familiar, it was...
"Callie..." my heart snapped, as the figure rose revealing my suspicion to be ok.
I ran towards her, tears in my eyes. I was so overwhelmed, I didn't even notice she was wearing those shades from the video.
"Callie, oh my cod... are you ok!"
"What, are you asking me that so you can attack me again?" Callie's voice was cold, and bitter. She pushed me away, and tried to run past me.
I grabbed her arm.
"What do you mean? I'd never attack you Callie..." I said, I was so confused. Then it hit me. She was wearing the shades, she doesn't remember.
"You know what you did Marie! You beat me as a kid cause Gramps didn't want me after my parents died, once you got bored you threw me out to die. When I came back a few weeks ago you attacked me, leaving me to die. If it wasn't for Octavio id be dead!" She started to cry.
I'm gonna splat Octavio for what he's told her, she must really hate me.
"Callie! You know that ain't true. Octavio's lying to you, he's you brainwashed! Please you have to snap out of it!" I called out, trying to get through to her.
It didn't work.
Callie jumped at me, pinning me to the floor, hands around my neck. She was chocking me, I couldn't move, I couldn't breath.
"C... Cal..."

SMACK

Callie fell off me, falling unconscious on the floor beside me. Agent 4 was standing behind her & had knocked her out by hitting her round the back on the head with a charger.
"CALLIE!" I rushed to my unconscious cousin, placing her head on my lap. "4?! What was that for?!"
"She was going to kill you!! I had to to something!"
4 was right. She spoke again.
"Bring Callie into the Cabin, I have an idea though, you won't like it..."