Trapped

Callie's POV:
I was lying in my bed, my head was pounding, splitting. I groaned and sat up.
Ozzy was sitting on a chai in my room and noticed I was awake.
"Callie! Thank goddess your ok!"
"Wh.. what happened.."
Ozzy stood up and came over to, sitting on the edge of my bed.
"You got kidnapped." I stated.
"Huh?" I was confused, I couldn't remember this at all.
"Your cousin, Marie, she broke into the castle and kidnapped you this morning. We found you tired up in a cabin, knocked out."
"Oh," I turned and faced Ozzy. "Weird, last thing I remember was going to sleep last night...
"She must have knocked you out hard, you stay here and rest I'll go get Octavio." Ozzy stood up and left my room, leaving me alone in my room.

I sat up in my bed, lost in thought. What's Marie's problem? I know she hates me but, why does she keep doing this? I guess she really must hate me...
And though I felt so much hate towards her back, I couldn't help but feel hurt.

Ozzy's POV:
I hated this, having to drag her away from her cousin again and lie to her. But I have to. This is our only chance to have a sustainable life.
Without the Great Zapfish, Octo Canyon will fall into ruin just like Octo Valley did before it. If that happens, we have no where else to go, you'll be done for...
Plus if I go against Octavio's orders, cod knows what will happen to me.
I have to do this in order to survive.

Ad least Callie seems happy here while hypnotised, she's basically living in luxury compared to everyone else here. She in royalty after all.
I walked into Octavio's throne room and bowed to him.
"Octavio, Callie's awake!" I told him.
"Great news! Bring me to her!"
Octavio followed me back to Callie's room.

-Back in Callie's room-
We walked into Callie's room, she was still sitting up on her bed, staring into space.
Octavio spoke, which snapped her out of reality. "Callie! So great to see you up and well dear! You gave us quite a scare."
"Oh, hi Octavio." Callie replied. She held the side of her arm, it must still be sore.
"First of all, we got your shades fixed!" Octavio grabbed another pair of shades out of his robes and handed them to Callie.
"Sweet!" Callie said, putting them on immediately.
Octavio walked closer to her. "I also have some news for you! It's really exciting!"
Callie's eyes beamed with curiosity. "What is it?" She asked.
"You're gonna have your own concert!"