Memories?

Ozzy's POV:
It's been a day since Callie's been put to sleep. Octavio's paranoid Marie is going to show up but, she has no way of getting here.
I have to sit here though, sitting next to a sleeping Callie. Octavio is also stressing that the shades won't be ready in time, they've got one day left and from the sounds of it, they've made no progress.

Not going to lie, I felt sorry for Callie. She had no idea we'd kidnapped her, and that she's trapped her being lied to. She thinks this is going to help her, but it's just going to trap her here even more. Though I didn't like it, I couldn't do anything about it. Octavio would splat me if I went against his orders.

I was bored just sitting there, I talked to the occasional doctor who passed by but that was it. It wasn't until Callie started speaking, ever so quietly that things started to get interesting.
One of the doctors heard and started freaking out, they called for Octavio in a panic, thinking she was waking up early.
Octavio soon rushed to the hospital ward with one of the lab workers.
"Quite!" Octavio demanded "I want to hear what's she saying!"
We sat there, quietly, tuning into Callie's mumbles.
I could make out she was repeating the same phrase.
"Marie... Marie... I'm Scared...." other and other.
Marie, she remembers.
Everyone looked startled at the sound of this.
After a few minutes, the mumbles stopped and Callie went back to slightly dreaming away.
Octavio looked furious, he knew if the shades ain't ready by tomorrow, Callie will wake up with her real memories.
"She... she remembers..." I said, in shock.
"The shades will be ready by tonight! DO YOU HEAR ME!" He yelled visually at the lab worker.
"Y... yes Lord Octavio!" The lab worker ran out of the hospital, probably out of fear more than anything else.

Octavio walked over to me.
"If she wakes up, restrain her, don't let her escape, got it!?"
"Yes Octavio" a gave him a thumbs up, trying to put him in a better mood, but he just rolled his eyes at me. Octavio seriously has bad anger issues!

Octavio left the building, once again leaving me alone with Callie.

-That Night-
Octavio's POV:
I stormed into the lab, if those shades ain't ready there is going to be serious consequences!
The chattering of the lab workers stopped as soon as they heard me enter, the room fell silent,
One of the workers, the head of the lab in fact walked up to me, holding the shades.
"King, we are proud to announce the shades are ready! The fake memories are ready and just how you wanted them!"
This news, put a smile to my face.
"Finally!" I grabbed the shades off the head of the lab, inspecting them, "this is going to be perfect!"

-Cut back to the hospital-

I arrived in the hospital, Ozzy stood up the moment he saw me.
"Are they ready?" He asked.
"They certainly are!"
He gave a some what fake smile to this, trying to act like he was happy to hear this news.
I was to excited to question him on this though, it was finally happening, Callie's finally going to fully become one of us.
I slipped the glasses back onto Callie's face. They lite up and continued to make the normal beams of lines and shapes.
In the morning, Callie will have completely new memories, I think she's lived a completely different life to what she actually has
She is going to hate Marie.