Risk

Marie's POV:
Callie squealed as the fist of the octobot grabbed her and pulled her away.
"Callie!!" I glared at Octavio, why cant he leave her alone already!?
Octavio started to laugh menacingly.
"HAHA! YOU THOUGHT ID LET YOU HAVE HER BACK THAT EASILY!?" Octavio yelled back at me.
Callie struggled, trying to realise herself from the fists grip. She was starting to panic.
"Let me go!!" Callie cried out, Octavio turned to her and laughed even more, finding how much Callie was struggling amusing.

Agent 4 fired up another shot of the rainmaker as Octavio fired a punch from the other fist, but instead of shooting it back, she jumped over it and shot her shot down to the arena below.
"I can't do it, I can't shot..." 4 turned her head to look at me, standing alone of the truck.
I was confused "why?"
Then it hit me, if 4 fires that shot back, Callie will get hurt...
Octavio laughed once again, he knew exactly what he was doing, he'd planned his.

"I knew you wouldn't have the guts to shot it back with Callie's safety on the line!"
I saw tears form in Callie's eyes, she yelled to 4.
"4! Just shot them back!"
"B.. but! You'll get hurt!"
"I don't care if I get hurt just do it!!"
She didn't though, she just jumped over any punch Octavio threw towards her, 4 was beginning to look tired, she wouldn't be able to keep up at this for much longer.
She then turned and looked at me again.
"Marie, I have an idea but, it's risky. If I mess this up I'll get splatted."
"4 there's no room for risks! If you get splatted you'll die!! You only have one life left!"
"I can't keep jumping these punches for ever! I'll end up dead anyway! I've got to try!"
She whispered something through her headset to Sheldon then jumped another one of the punches, however she didn't jump over it, she jumped on it!
As 4 got closer to the bot, Sheldon quickly moved the truck for towards it, causing me to lose balance on the top a bit.
Octavio looked shocked, he didn't see this coming. 4 jumped into Octavio's cockpit and slammed down a button, realising Callie, Sheldon swiftly moved the truck under her so she landed safety.
Callie immediately throw her arms around me, sobbing into my shoulder. I patted her back and spoke genteelly to her. "It's ok Cal, we've got you.."
4 super-jumped back onto the grind rails and the fight resumed as me and Callie started preforming again.
Octavio yelled "I CAN'T... RESIST THE GROOVE... ANY-LONGER... splat you Squid Sisterssssss..."
4 continued to fire back Octavio's punches and jump over the spinning ones until Octavio's octobot broke, crashing back down to the platform below.

A new inner grind-rail formed leading down to Octavio.
"Agent 4! Head for Octavio from the inner grind rail!" I commanded
She did as I said and jumped onto in inner grind rail and went down towards Octavio. Once she's reached the end she jumped, slamming the rainmaker on top of Octavio.
Octavio groaned "not again... cross-fade to blackkkkkk..."
The octobot rose up once again, it started to expand and eventually exploded into a pool of green ink.
It was finally over...