¿Callie?

Marie's POV:
I was sat at that laptop, since I found that profile I've been doing a lot of research and digging for as many clues as possible.
I heard Agent 4 walk into the cabin.
"Managed to get another Zapfish! Now the first boss kettle can opened!"
I saw pride beaming in her eyes, to be honest, I'm surprised she's made it this far and she's still only in sector one. Maybe this crazy plan of mine will work after all...
"That's great 4." I responded.
"Hey, watcha looking at?" 4 came over and kneeled down next to me, her eyes locked on the laptops screen.
I hesitated at first, but told her what I was doing.
"I - erm - I'm just doing some research, I wanted to find more backstory on Octavio as we don't get taught much about him at school."
"Well, I'm gonna go beat that boss kettle now, see ya when that's done!" She stood back up and turned to walk out the cabin.
"Good luck 4!" I called to her.
She turned to me and gave me a thumbs up, then walked out the cabin.

I wasn't getting anywhere with my research, so I opened a new tab and decided to check that profile again.
I went on Octogram and loaded the profile.
When I clicked it, there... was a post...
I completely froze, I couldn't react.
"No, no it couldn't be?"
I clicked the photo, my whole body went cold.
Callie, that was Callie alright. She was wearing a black crop top which had 3 pink diamond shapes on it. A black choker with small spikes. Her tentacles were still tied in its normal, iconic bow, and she had a hat that looked like that was similar to her normal stage hat but it looked it a tentacle. The most noticeable thing though was the black shades she was wearing. My attention was soon pulled to the caption.

"Amnesia may suck but was able to record my songs with Turquoise October today!
~Stay Fresh"

Amnesia? What does she mean. Why would Callie have amnesia?

My whole body went numb, it was cold. My ears were ringing and my head was pounding. Everything seemed like it closed in on me. I started to shake, violently, I couldn't help myself. I felt cold soggy tears fall from my eyes.
I was in this state for a few minutes till it hit me.

Amnesia...

That's it!
Octavio. He must have wiped Callie's memories. He must be preventing her from knowing about her past. That's got to be it, it has to be!

I immediately went back onto the tab I had open before, and continued my research.

Callie's POV:
The history lesson was boring as, like I expected. Even though I needed to know my future peoples history, it was so boring. I really didn't care about how we lost to those stupid inklings. Even if I am one, they abandoned me.
I hate them!

I quickly ate my Lunch on my break and changed into my traditional wear. It was a long, pink kimono that puffed out, which was covered it all kinds of beautiful patterns. I also had a small tiara to wear. I guess I am technically a princess and all. I took my shades off and looked in the mirror. The sclera of my eyes were tinted green like the rest of the octolings here and my iris was a hot pink with lighter pink spirals in them.
I slipped my shades into a pocket I had. I knew I'd have to put them back on at some point to stop myself from getting one of those headaches.

Soon after I heard a knock on my door. It was Octavio.
He was in his humanoid form for once. He was freakishly tall, he skin very tanned. He was also wearing traditional clothing, he is king after all.

"You ready for this meeting?" He asked
"Yeah."
Because I was with Octavio, I didn't need to be escorted everywhere I went.
We slowly made our way to the meeting room.

-timeskip-

We waited for the governors to arrive, while sat at the end of the large table.
Octavio sat in one of his many large thrones, while I sat next him on a smaller, pink cushioned one. To be honest, I don't know why I have to come to these meetings. Apparently I'm not even allowed to speak! I just have to sit there and listen cause I'm the heir. I know I'm gonna bored out my mind.

This meeting was about how to stop the inkling threat, as there was a 'new agent' going around and stealing back Zapfish.
As all the governors arrived, a octoling guard rushed in and bowed before me and Octavio.
"Lord Octavio! We have some bad news!" She said, with an anxious voice.
Octavio looked annoyed.
"This better be important!" He yelled "I'm about to start a meeting here!"
"It's the Octo Oven, it has been defeated!!"