True Memories

Marie's POV:
"Callie!!" I yelled, desperate to find Callie "Callie please! I need you! Please don't leave me again!!"
4 then turned to me,
"Marie! Other there!" 4 pointed.
We saw an octoling boy running away, dragging Callie with him.
"You ain't going anywhere!!" I yelled at him.
He stopped upon hearing this and spun around, we caught up with him and Callie.
"Stay away from her!!" He yelled at us.
"Why should we stay away! She belongs here with me!!" I yelled back.
"She doesn't belong with you! You abounded her! Left her to die!"
I was so mad.
"She only believes that cause you BRAINWASHED HER!"
I punched him in the face, knocking him clean out.
"Ozzy!" Callie yelled running to his unconscious body. 4 grabbed Callie's hand and dragged her back to the cabin.

Callie's POV:
Ozzy... I hope he's going to be ok. He tried to save me, but my god for nothing cousin just had to knock him out didn't she.
I was dragged back to that cabin. Marie set up a stereo she grabbed out her bag while the other girl who is apparently agent 4 gave me some pain relief.
Marie inserted a disc. And music started playing.
Familiar music.
"I... I know this song..."
Marie sat next to me, she held me hand, I tried to let go but she wouldn't let me.
"Callie... please... remember..."
And then, the song.
Calamari Inkantation
I knew it, it was one of my songs, our songs.
My head exploded once again, I forced my hand out of Marie's and held head.
Memories started flooding again, but this time they were real, replacing the fake memories Octavio gave me...
I remembered... everything...
As the song came to an end, the room fell silent.
Marie reached for my hand again.
"Marie... I-I'm..." I lost it, completely breaking down into tears "I'm so sorry!!" Marie leaned forward and hugged me, I hugged her back, crying into her shoulder.
"It's ok Callie, your here now, your safe!" Marie said back, softly. She started to cry a little herself.

This moment of hope, I was finally with Marie again, I could go home, this nightmare is over, was soon broken.
"That's what you think!"
Marie turned her head and her soft face turned into one of anger. I lifted my head from her shoulder and looked to. My body froze. All the fear built up in my body again.

It was Octavio...