The Octoling Guard

Callie's POV:
Octavio was still stood in my room after making me block that profile out and all.
"Anyway," he spoke "I came in here to tell you that you can have the rest of the week off. Your amnesia is making you confused and you need to rest."
Alright! Free time to do what I want!
"I'm also getting you your own body guard instead of any random old guard on duty. They'll be on guard duty outside your door while your in there and if you want to go anywhere, just pop your head round the door and tell them, ok?"
"Understood" I replied.
"Good. Now I've got to sort out this whole profile problem, you get some rest Callie." He turned and walked towards the door.
"Bye!" I waved at him.
He turned to me and threw a peace sign with his fingers, then walked out, shutting the door.
I flopped onto my bed. My own body gaurs huh...

-The Next Morning-
I woke up to the sound of chattering outside my window. My head was killing and my vision was wonky, that's when I realised my shades had fell off my face while sleeping. I normally wear them to bed as I don't wanna wake up like this, with this burning pain in my head. I dropped my hand down the side of my bed and moved in around. I felt my shades, picked them on and put them on.

Once they were back on, the pain would go away after a few minutes. I sat up in bed and yawned. Then I heard my door open, it was Octavio and another octoling.
This octoling had quite tanned skin, more tanned than Octavio's in his humanoid form anyway. His tentacles were curly and long, almost covering his eyes. Speaking of his eyes, they were a hot pink colour. He wore the normal octoling armor like every other octoling, but instead of wearing his shades over his eyes, they were on-top of his head.
"Sorry to wake you up Callie, but here is your new and personal body guard" Octavio said in an exited tone.
"Sup princess, I'm Ozzy. Nice to meet ya."
Princess? No ones ever called me princess before. Well, not since amnesia happened. Even though that was technically my title, it felt weird being called that.
I chuckled and spoke back to him,
"Please, just call me Callie! Nice to meet you to Ozzy."
We both smiled at each other.
There was silence for a few seconds, until Octavio broke it.
"Alright Ozzy you know the drill, I got business to attend too!" After saying this, Octavio pushed Ozzy out the room, closing the door and leaving me alone in the room again.

Agent 4's POV:
I walked into the cabin, Zapfish in hand, after finishing the sector 3 boss. I'd managed to fly through sectors 2 & 3. Only 2 more to go until we get the Great Zapfish back! However when I walked back into the cabin, I found Marie, curled up against the corner of the cabin crying her eyes out. Her laptop was lying beside her, all smashed up.
"Marie?! Are you ok? What happened!?" I ran to her and bent down next to her, kicking the laptop out the way.
She looked up, staring straight at me.
"4... 4... I...."
She threw her arms around me suddenly, I patted her back as she began to vent.
"I didn't want to see her like that!" She cried.
"Who? Who did you see?"
"C.. Callie... she was so scared! So alone! She needed help an- and I wasn't there! No, I was to busy shouting down the phone to her cause she never turned up to Calamari County that day! She was in trouble, if I hadn't have left her she wouldn't have been taken! This- this is my fault!!"
I felled Marie tight as see screamed every last bit of pain out of her.
"Hey Marie, how about we go outside, get some fresh air, then explain everything to me, ok?"
"O-Ok..." she shuttered.
We walked outside the cabin, but was meet by a surprise. An unwanted surprise.

"Hello ladies.." A Octarian was standing in front of us, with 2 octoling's behind him.
Marie froze, her once gloomy face changed into a face of anger and disgust as soon as she saw the Octarian.
"Octavio!" She thundered...

AN:
This part is actually quite long compared to the others. Also nice cliff hanger there lol.