A fight no one will forget

Callie's POV:
The music started and I started singing and dancing.
The inkling girl referred to as 'agent 4' by my good for nothing cousin looked nervous, but determine at the same time.
Octavio started by throwing a punch towards her, but she inked it up, sending it towards us instead.
The punch hit us, causing me to lose my balance but I soon recovered and continued dancing.
"That's it agent 4! Show him no mercy!!" Marie's voice rang through the arena, the inklings headset must be connected through the speakers.
Octavio groaned and fired another set of punches which again, was fired back.
This squid knew her stuff.

"♪ Blushing faces covered in pink! ♪
♪ Rushing bombs, exploding ink! ♪"
Huge splatbombs rained from the octobot, the inkling didn't see this coming and had to rush away, just missing there explosions.
I couldn't help but giggle at the terrified look on her face in that moment.

Octavio then threw a spinning punch at the inkling, hoping to confuse and hit her as these can't be fired back.
However, another voice spoke through the headset "watch out for his spinning punches, they can't be bounced back!" The inkling girl fired a trail of ink and swam away, avoiding the punch.
Octavio slammed him wasabi sticks, he was starting to get angry.
The inkling girl yet again fired a punch back at us.
I was feed up at this point, how am I meant to preform if I'm being thrown all around the place.
"Ugh, come on Octavio!!" I yelled at him, stomping my foot once again.
"I'm working on it! Now continue singing!!" He yelled back.
I heard Marie cry out again, this time, her voice was filled with sorrow.
"SNAP OUT OF IT CALLIE!"

Octavio threw both punches at the inkling, but she managed to fire them both back, causing Octavio to be thrown out of the octobot. He got stuck in the inklings slimy green ink. She shot at him, causing him to come flying back into the octobot.

"Callie! Please try to remember!" Marie called, she sounded desperate.
I then felt something, something inside myself, starting to crawl out. Marie...
I shook my head and took another pose "DJ! Drop that spicy wasabi beat!!"
Octavio laughed menacingly.
"Comin' with that hotness!"

Octavio rose the octobot up even higher, and shot another punch. Of course, she just fired it back at us again, causing Octavio to lower the machine again.
Octavio then had a plan, he threw down the calamari bombs, trapping agent 4 in the middle of now. They each exploded into pool of purple ink, causing the agent to lose her armour. She was to worried about recovering her armor to notice Octavio then launched a spinning punch at her, hitting her and splatting her.
I laughed as she re spawned onto the small platform, and she soon after super-jumped back into the arena.
"4? Be careful next time ok?!" Marie told the agent.
"I will, sorry" the inkling girl replied.
She only had 2 chances left.

After awhile of being hit her reflecting more of Octavio's punches, Marie spoke again.
"Agent 4! I'll be there soon, just hold out for a little longer!"
Marie was coming, of course she was. They couldn't just give up could they.

I sent another bomb rush down, but the inkling used a curling bomb to swim away.
Two more punches were fired back, then Octavio once again fell out the bot and soon after shot back up by the inklings ink.

Then, something happened. My song stopped playing, and was replaced by a new one. What the hell?! I looked around confused, then heard her voice..

"I'm here! Hold on!"