A2

Callie's POV:
I had to report that page to Octavio as soon as possible, whoever they are, inkling or octoling, they're breaking serious rules and need to be stopped.
I wasn't allowed to just waltz out my room though, I needed a bodyguard or an escort with me for 'protection'.
The fact I wasn't even allowed outside my room without one, it was so stupid and annoying. Like, why do I need one!?! Why am I not told anything?
I just had to wait patiently in my room and hope Octavio turned up at some point.

Octavio's POV:
We finished that meeting, and what was the plan we thought of? Nothing, nothing at all. The governors are so useless!
I wanted to call into Callie's room on my way home to tell her she could have the rest of the day. I walked to her room and opened the door.

She looked extremely flustered, her eyes locked onto her phone screen. She looked up upon hearing me walk in and stormed towards me.
"Octavio, you need to see this!" She handed me her phone. There was a Octogram profile loaded, but the username was different.
A2, that was the user, not the code names I commanded for everyone to use.

A2, Agent 2, Marie...

"Callie, I need you too block that person, if they try to contact you ignore them, you can not communicate with them at all, understand!"
"Ok, ok, jeez I will"
I handed her phone back to her & she blocked Marie's profile.
I had to sort this out, and quick.

Marie's POV:
I haven't been able to find any research on the basic web, so I managed to hack into the Octarian Government's web. It was filled with plans, sheets for machinery and other things.
I then found a file, it was named 'Callie'
This was it, this is how I'm gonna find out what happened to Callie.
I clicked the folder, it was filled with different videos, documents.
I clicked on of the videos at random, and what I saw...
What I saw was horrific...

AN:
This part is short again sorry, but next part is gonna be quite good hopefully. Enjoy the cliffhanger :)