The Report

Octavio's POV:

"What!?" I yelled, furious. I know the Octo Oven is one of our weaker weapons, but it was defeated that quickly!
I turned and looked at Callie, she looked confused. I hadn't told her about any of the octo weapons yet.
I turned back to the guard.
"Guard, please take Callie back to her room, and then come back to give a full report."
Upon hearing this, Callie immediately turned her head and look at me.
"What!? Why?!"
"Now!" Why couldn't she just go without questioning everything?!
She pouted, and jumped of the throne, walking out the room with the guard.

One of the governors, an octoling girl who was the head of the elite, leaned back on her chair. She then asked me something.
"Why did Callie have to leave anyway?"
"What gives you the right to question my orders?" I said back, angrily.
She didn't answer me, she knew I would pissed off & probably didn't want to anger me even more.
After a few seconds though, I decided to answer her question.
"Do you think we can risk something coming up about Marie, about Cuttlefish, about anyone back in inkopolis while Callie's in the room? No we can't, it could cause her to remember things!"
Everyone in the room nodded. Shortly after, the guard came back into the meeting room.
"So, what happened?" I asked her. "Who was it, was it that slimy hipster again?!"
"No." She answered "it wasn't that 'agent 3' or what ever his name was. It looks like the other Squid Sister found a new recruit, an agent 4."
"Agent 4 huh, what is it with these agents?!"
"We also found that there is some kind of radio system that they are communicating through." She added "we currently trying to see if we can hack into it and see what they're saying."
"Good, then we can figure out what there plan is!"

I told the guard she could leave, she saluted and walked out the room.
We had to come up with a plan, and quick!

Callie's POV:
Ugh, I can't believe Octavio made me leave that meeting! What gives!
What even is a Octo Oven! To say I'm next in line I get told nothing.
Maybe I got told before the attack, maybe I should no these things. Something just seemed fishy, it didn't seem right.

I decided to leave another entry in my diary.

Dear Diary:
Something seems off, first I automatically write that phrase ~stay fresh on my post. I feel like I've said it, wrote it hundreds of times before. But because of stupid amnesia I can't remember!
I practically got kicked out of a meeting today too. Some guard came in and said something about some thing called 'The Octo Oven' Being defected. Octavio made me leave after that, I asked why but he wouldn't answer me.
If I find anything else out I'll update.
~Callie

I took a deep breath, closed my diary, and then walked to my phone. I checked Octogram. My post had only been up for a couple of hours & it already had hundreds and thousands of likes.
Guess that's what it's like to be a celebrity.
I was scrolling through the likes and comments, everyone's users were there code names, Octavio made them put it as them. But there was one, one that stood out.
A2
That was the user. Just the letter A & the number 2.
This was off, there was something off about that user name. It wasn't a code name. Either it was an octoling who wanted the worst punishment possible for not obeying Octavio's orders or-
Or it was an inkling...

AU:
This took me like 4 hours to write and I don't even know how. Anyway next chapter digs in more about A2, kinda obvious what it stands for and who it is but.