Low Tide

Marie's POV:
Me and 4 have been planning on how the hell we're gonna save Callie. The only way she's gonna truly be safe is if we defeat Octavio and trap him in that snow globe again. We're gonna have to go the boss kettle.
The only problem is, Callie is going to be with me. I don't want her to get hurt & and I no idea how we're gonna restore her memories at all.
Well I didn't...

Sheldon came to visit. He was helping us out by supplying weapons for 4 to use and he offered to help us out with this as well.
"What's up bitches" (AN: I DID IT LEWIS CAVEBY) Sheldon came into the cabin.
"Hi Sheldon, so what's your plan & keep it short, please."
"Well," Sheldon began, I knew this wasn't going to be short, Sheldon don't know what short is. "I've thought of a way to get Callie's memories back."
My face lite up "really! What?"
"Well, have you ever heard of low tide ink?"
"No, I haven't."
"Well," Sheldon continued "low tide ink is a special kind of ink, when shot it doesn't splat the enemy but causes fizzes and pops. If we fire it at Callie, it'll burn away for fake memories in her head and she'll remember!"
"Fire it at her..." I was shocked, it doesn't mean...
"Yes, for this to work, you'll have to shoot Callie."
No, I can't do that. I cant shot my own cousin. What if it doesn't work?
"Are there any side effects?" I asked.
Sheldon paused for a moment, then answered "it'll probably put her in a lot of pain until she remem-"
I cut him off
"I can't do this!" I yelled "I cant shot my own cousin! Put her in pain! There's got to be anther way..."
"Marie, I know you don't like this. But it's the only way."
I took a moment to think, then answered Sheldon.
"Fine, if it brings Callie back, I'll do it..."

Agent 4 then came in, with the last Zapfish. It was time, the boss kettle was open.
"I'm ready! Let's make Octavio pay!"
I smiled at 4 "I'll be watching and communicating with you from here 4, good luck!"
She walked out the cabin, proudly, and super jumped back towards the final boss kettle.

AN:
Just saying, the thing with the low tide ink is just a headcanon on how I think it works. Also, the 'End' is close!