Hospital

Callie's POV:
It took me a moment to fully realise what Octavio had said. This is it, this is my chance to know my past, to understand.
"Really!" I said
Octavio quickly popped his head around the door, calling Ozzy into the room, who closed the door behind me.
Octavio continued to speak.
"We want this done as soon as possible, so you'll be in the hospital by tonight. I'll explain more details when you get there. Ozzy, help Callie get ready!"
And with that, Octavio left the room.
This was it, if what ever they do works, I'll have my memories back.
"Come on Cal" Ozzy began to speak "lets get you ready!"
"Alright" I hopped off my bed. I just packed some pyjamas and spear clothes & Ozzy escorted me to the hospital.

-Timeskip-

We arrived at the hospital ward inside the castle. This place is the first thing I remember, it is where I woke up after the attack.
Octavio was waiting there with a group of doctors, one of them guided me to a bed & told me to lye on it, so I did. Ozzy pulled up a chair next to the bed and sat down. Octavio then came towards me.
"We need to put you to sleep for a few days in order for this to work Callie, that way this will work"
I was confused, why did I need to be asleep? I didn't question him directly though, I knew it would piss him off and I didn't want to do that
"Ok..." I respond.
Octavio steeped away as another doctor came towards me with a needle. I hate needles, so freaked out a bit.
"Don't worry dear, this won't hurt."
I tried to relax as the doctor injected me. Soon after I became tired, and drifted off into a deep slumber.

Octavio's POV:
Callie had fell into her sleep, nothing would wake her up for 2 days.
"Ozzy, pass me the shades" I asked.
Ozzy immediately stood up, slipping the shades Callie wore off her face and handing them to me. He then sat back down beside her. As her bodyguard, Ozzy ain't allowed to leave her side until she wakes up, just in cause some unwanted guests show up.
One of the lab workers came in, just in time. I walked over to them.
"You have 2 days to install fake memories into these things. If that ain't done they'll be serious consequences do you understand!"
The lab worker look a bit anxious but responded. "Yes Lord Octavio, I understand." They took the shades and left.
I'll go check on the progress tomorrow morning. This had to work. I had to block out any good memory of Marie out of Callie's brain, for good!