Chapter Nineteen: Eloping in Style

"What do you think?" Gerard asked as he laced his fingers with Hailey's, his blue eyes shining as he looked down at his girlfriend of ten weeks.

Gerard had arranged everything for their wedding day and had only left Hailey with the choice of what she was going to wear when they eloped.

Gerard didn't really care and would have been happy if Hailey decided just to get married in her woolly jumper, comfortable jeans and old worn trainers that she was wearing at that moment.

However Hailey had insisted that if she was getting married then she wanted a beautiful dress, something that she wanted to pass on to their daughter when she got married.

"We're getting married on a yacht?" Hailey asked to be sure that she was getting this right and her mind wasn't getting confused in anyway.

Hailey wondered what had been going through her boyfriend's head when he had made this decision especially since they were aiming for low-key right now.

"Yes," Gerard said grinning as he pressed a kiss to her lips before leading her onto the yacht, he had asked Cesc and Lionel to come since they were close friends of the couple and for them to bring their small families.

Hailey opened her mouth to protest knowing that this was a step too far for her liking, she was quite happy with both feet on dry land.

"Don't worry Hails... we won't let Geri throw you over board," Antonella said as she walked over to the couple, she had known as soon as Lionel had told her Gerard's plans that someone would have to convince Hailey to get on the yacht.

Hailey was far from fond of water and she wasn't going to go unless she was dragged kicking and screaming onto the yacht; it was her wedding day and everything had been planned perfectly.

***

"You look beautiful Hailey," Daniella Semaan said as she stepped into the room with Kaitlyn, she smiled at the blonde who looked nervous as she stood in her ivory empire strapless knee-length tiered and ruffles wedding dress paired with nude print strapped heeled sandals.

Antonella nodded her head as she checked Hailey's carefully curled hair, she knew that Gerard wouldn't care how the blonde looked but it was her wedding day and she deserved to look beautiful.

"You look pretty mummy," Kaitlyn agreed as she twirled around in her pastel yellow A-line bowknot scoop knee-length dress; she smiled up at her mother as Daniella sat down on the bed.

The women had taken over the master bedroom and sent the men off to another bedroom away from the master one since they didn't want Gerard seeing Hailey before it was time.

"I'm so nervous," Hailey said as she resisted the urge to run her fingers through her hair, she knew it would only ruin it and she didn't want that.

Antonella laughed softly knowing that she had never known anyone like Gerard and Hailey, they were soul-mates and she knew that while they might be rushing a little; it was perfect for them.

"Don't be... Gerard won't be able to take his eyes off of you," Daniella reassured the younger woman, she had heard about the blonde's story from Cesc and she couldn't help but feel her heart go out to her for what had happened.

Daniella knew what it was like to be stuck in a loveless marriage and she was glad that she had found Cesc; she had never been so in love and she knew that it was the same for Hailey.

***

"We are gathered here today to see Gerard Piqué i Bernabeu marry Hailey Álvarez Rubio," the officiant said as he smiled at the couple as they stood on top of Gerard's yacht in the middle of the ocean.