We meet again

It was four and I asked my sister to drive me. "Where to?" Riley asked. "To... wait a second I don't know. Let me ask."
————————————————————
Me
Where am I going to
Nick🤔
Meet me at the prettymuch house
Me
Address?
Nick🤔
Oh yeah. It's (address)
Me
Thx
Nick🤔
Welcome🤗
————————————————————
We drove to pick up Stephen and Riley dropped us off at the prettymuch house. "See you guys later. Do you need me to pick y'all up?" "Maybe... I'll call you if anything... peace" I said as I exited the car.
Stephen was jumping non stop and became nervous as soon as we reached the door. I on the contrary did not care since they were just boys to me. I knocked and soon enough I heard yelling about who was going to open the door. " yo Zion grab the door" " nah I'm playing a game with Austin. Brandon get the door" "I got it!" Nick yelled.
He appeared at the door, and immediately let us in. He then continued to hug me and Stephen. The boys were in the living room so they greeted us with heys and hellos. Edwin was the only one of the five in his room. Nick told us it was because his and his girlfriend were on a break and he wasn't sure if it was permanent due to it being the third one in just a month.
This upset Stephen but she told me she didn't know why.
He came out as we walked past his room to the living room. "Hey guys" he said with a smile mainly looking at Stephen. His eyes were swollen and red as if he was crying. I wouldn't question if he was since we were already told the situation.
"So where do you guys wanna go?" Nick asked us.