A week later

Kiki's POV
I noticed I had received a massage from my step mom, Miranda and my dad, Timmy.

Dear Kiki and Riley,

It's Miranda aka your step-mom and your dad. We missed you guys and we hope you guys can visit soon. Our anniversary is coming up and we would like to celebrate with you two. If you guys need anything and decide you want to come, we can pay for your tickets.

                 Love step-mom and dad❤️

I guess Riley must've been looking over my shoulder since she said "they still think that they need to be formal when they write to us?" "You scared me" I said "go get your phone it's ringing" she said "who the heck calls you so much? You got a boyfriend or something?" "You're so annoying... an...and yeah, I do." I said shyly and she looked at me shocked. "Wh...what? You have a boy... boyfriend?" She asked. "Yeah, I gotta check if it's him" I said as I shut the computer off and went up to my room.
The phone began to ring again "hey and what do you want?" I asked as I picked up the phone. "Hey and I want nothing but to ask you this one question." "Okay ask away" "what are we? Are we friends or ya know, something more?" "Ummm... You mean like... a couple? If so then I guess it depends on what we agree on and I kinda vote for couple" I said "oh um well I agree on it too, does that make us a couple then?" He asked and chuckled. "I guess so. Well I gotta go, boyfriend." I said jokingly and laughed. "I gotta go girlfriend" he said and it was obvious he was smiling. I hung up first, "awww, how cute" a voice from behind me said. It was Riley, "what the... WERE YOU EASE DROPPING ON ME?!"  I asked. "What does it look like retard? And by the way dad called, he wants to know if we will be dropping in for his anniversary. You wanna go?" She asked. "I don't know.. I have to think about it, it's three weeks away so I should have time, right?" "Sure" she replied and left the room. I decided to post on my instagram a pick from yesterday. Oh yeah You probably don't know now but, I had a photo shoot yesterday. I have been trying for years to be on that magazine and yesterday was my chance.

Kiki_love I was finally able to model for my favorite magazine teen vogue  and I had so much fun❤️😜Liked by thenickmara and 49,695 others

Kiki_love I was finally able to model for my favorite magazine teen vogue and I had so much fun❤️😜

Liked by thenickmara and 49,695 others

Thenickmara wow😍 I cant believe my girlfriend is so pretty❤️

Kiki_love aww❤️❤️ thank you

Sophia_kuwonu lucky😗
Looking pretty babes❤️

Kiki_love thank you love❤️😘

Stephen_ME look at you, best friend you are slaying😻❤️

Kiki_love thank you boo😘❤️

XXXXXXX you're so freaking pretty 😍

Kiki_love thanks❤️

XXXXXXXXX Nick said "girlfriend" my OTP Came true😍😍😍😍

Girlfriend I repeated in my head. I'm happy I received that call even though it was by accident...