The date

Kiki's POV
I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. I was excited, but I have yet to tell Stephen and Sophia so I decided to do a three way face time.
❤️Kiki
🤣Stephen
💋Sophia

❤️hey girlies

🤣hey

💋ayyy wassup?

❤️sooo, I have some very good news

🤣&💋 SPILL IT

❤️welp, I kinda have a date...

🤣OMG

💋that's amazing, but with who?

❤️nick...

🤣NICK AS IN NICK MARA?!?

💋who's Nick Merta?

😂PRETTYMUCH DUHHH! AND ITS MARA!

❤️ohh god you got her started

🤣he is only apart of the best band ever , but isn't the best singer in the band in my opinion though his high notes are AMAZING

❤️she thinks Edwin is best

💋okay...imma have to go search them up so Stephen doesn't kill me for not knowing...

🤣you better!

❤️lool bye

🤣I can't believe it! My best friend is gonna have a celebrity boyfriend! Hey, if you have a chance with Nick then I might have a chance with Edwin, I just have to try!

❤️yeah! Maybe I could set you guys up!

🤣please

❤️hey, but if I do You gotta mention me when you tell your grandkids how we met!

🤣lol sure, it's getting late I'm gonna start my homework, talk to you later

❤️kk bye bestie

🤣bye

"Ohhh chiz, gotta do my homework" I said  as I noticed it was 8pm. I finished by ten took a warm shower and went to bed.
I woke up at seven in the morning, got dressed, ate cereal since Stephen had left on a trip for the week and I didn't know how in the world to cook and let my hair down.

Kiki's outfit

As I was exiting my house I felt my phone ding

As I was exiting my house I felt my phone ding. It was a text from Nick.

Nick🤔
Good morning Kiki, just wanted to ask if you were still on for today. Are you? It's okay if you have to reschedule.

Me
Hey and good morning, I'm still going I just have to head to school and change when I get home.

Nick🤔
Okay and remember dress casual yet elegant.

Me
Kk🙂

I went to school but Sophia was absent, and Stephen had a trip with the soccer team. I was alone for the day but I was still excited. The day flew by and before I knew it, it was the last bell and I could go home. I went home took a shower and changed into my outfit and by the time I was finished it was four. I decided to surprise Nick by showing up earlier than he said to.

Kiki's outfit

I took a taxi and as soon as I got there I heard yelling and laughing

I took a taxi and as soon as I got there I heard yelling and laughing. "Let me down! Please!" It sounded like Nicole, I was shocked cause the day I met her she seemed sweet yet serious. I knocked and Brandon opened the door, I was kinda nervous. "Hey" "hey" "Nick Kiki's here" Brandon said. He came down the hall already ready and with flowers. All the boys stared as he did so and all said "ooooooo" at the same time and Nicole whistled , he turned a light shade of pinkish red and smirked. "He's been dressed since ten in the morning and ran out to get flowers by eleven... good luck" Brandon said and I laughed. "Hey, sorry I was kinda too excited to wait" I said as he handed me flowers "it's okay, I'm pretty sure Brandon told you I was ready by ten, did he not?" He asked and I nodded "good, i thought I was snitching on myself" he said as he sighed in relief. I laughed and he asked if I was ready to go. I nodded and we hopped in his car and started driving.