Wanna hang out part two

Kiki's POV
I woke up and looked at the time. "Holy...i gotta get ready" it was ten minutes to one and I planed to hangout with Nick at one. I put on a gray open shoulder long sleeve and light blue geans. It was 1:10 so I called Nick
(🤔 nick 😃Kiki)

🤔hello

😃hey I'm sorry I woke up like twenty minutes ago... where do I meet you

🤔um... prettymuch house

😃okay bye

🤔bye
"I hope he's not pissed" I told my sister as I entered the car with her.

🤔bye"I hope he's not pissed" I told my sister as I entered the car with her

My sister dropped me off and I knocked on the door. Zion opened it this time. "Hey" i said "hey" he replied "nick, Kiki's here" as soon as he said then Nick came running down the hall with a smile and while doing so tripped over the rug. He turned a tint of red after but if I was being honest it was kinda cute and funny at the same time. "Hey" I said holding in a giggle, "hey... so, you ready to go, or?" He asked. "Yeah, but where are we going"I asked. "Oh I forgot to tell you, well I was thinking of going... I don't know actually" he said with laughter, I started laughing too. "Do you wanna just hang here then? He asked and I nodded. "Okay let's go sit on the sofa then" he started walking and I followed.
"So...where's the other guys?" I asked, "we'll Brandon's hanging with Charlotte, Austin went out with Edwin and Zion is in his room." The room went silent after, for some reason I felt awkward around him yet full of butterflies, but I usually never pay attention to it. He turned on the TV "wanna play ps4?" "Sure, i play on my spare time but I'm not good" I said. "Practice, it makes perfect" he replied.
(Get it? 10,000 hours? No? Okay☹️🤣)