Wanna hangout? Part three

Kiki's POV
"Omg you're THAT bad" he said laughing. I put the controller down out of frustration. He put his down and looked at me. "It's okay, just practice. The easiest way to win at street fighters is to press random buttons like this" he said picking his controller back up and demonstrated to me how. After that we played a few more rounds and I got the hang of it. It was pretty late so I decided to go home while there was still some light out. "Do you want me to drive you home?" I nodded. On the drive home I decided to take a pic to remember and I loved it.

(Ik it's not Nick but work with me please)

Nicks POVAs I dropped her off I saw her pull out her phone as we reached the red light

Nicks POV
As I dropped her off I saw her pull out her phone as we reached the red light. "Say cheese Nick" she said but I didn't know what she was doing so I put on a serious face and looked at the camera. "Ohh nah, you doing me dirty if you don't delete that" " lol, does it look like I care?" she replied with a giggle. I loved her smile, it was contagious like a yawn. I couldn't help but think I was falling for yet another girl who would possible just bring pain, drama, and heartbreak.