Truth be told

Stephens POV
"Hey egg, have you seen or spoken to Kiki since the party?" I asked "no, why?" He asked and I simply told him we haven't spoken to each other since the party, and she refuses to speak to me over the phone. We might live together but when she gives you the silent treatment it's like she's not there. "It's okay babe, she's probably just going through a tough time with her breakup and then the stalker thing."I nodded as he kissed the back of my hand. He dropped me off at home and I saw that Kiki was there and awake. "Hey Kik's" I said and she completely ignored me. "Kiki you can't ignore me forever. Why are you ignoring me anyway?" I asked and she turned around and yelled "because you're a backstabber!!" I looked at her "what are you talking about ?!?" "You knew about Sophia, you didn't tell me either!! How could you??" "Wait please kiki listen. It's nothing like that let me explain.."

Story time (Stephens POV)
I had walked into Sophia's room without knocking since we had planned a hangout for the day. "Hey so.." I said as I saw her room filled with pictures of Nick. "What the?" I said she ran towards me and practically pushed me out the room. "Sorry, ignore that, what's up?" She asked as we were outside her room door "we were gonna hang out... remember?" I asked she nodded and said that she couldn't since she was feeling under the weather today. "Okay" I said walking away "and Stephen, don't mention this to anyone" she said. This was one of many weird things that happened. It wasn't until I saw her drop her diary to an open page at school full of her plan...

Plan
1.warning
2. Scare with brick
3.break them up
4. Keep them apart
5. Keep Nick

I decided to turn the page,

Break them apart plan
-lie about Nick~cheater
-fake pregnancy from Nick

I was shocked, she had turned up behind me."give me that" she said grabbing her diary from my hand. "What the h*ll? I'm telling Kiki.." I started walking away and she grabbed my arm "you wouldn't dare! Or would you like your honey bunches to get the beating for it? Or what about Kiki?" I decided to not say a word to keep you safe and Edwin. Though me and him weren't together at the time, I didn't want him getting hurt. I had a better chance of protecting you without telling you.
Story time over
Kiki hugged me and practically tackled me while doing so. "Thank you, think you, thank you, I'm so so so sorry, I love you!" She said hugging me. I hugged back, she was no longer mad at me and I had my friend back.

Kiki's POV
I hugged Stephen ever so tightly, I was so happy, I don't know why I ever doubted that she wouldn't be a good friend. I didn't care that she didn't tell me now, all I cared about was that she actually did what she did for the better.