The ending

Don't play the song yet//
Kiki's POV
I woke up the next day on the couch, Nicks head in my lap, Stephen leaning on my shoulder with Edwins head on her lap. The rest of the boys were cuddled up with their girlfriend and Riley being Riley. I picked Nicks head up from my lap and put a pillow under it and laid Stephen straight. I walked out to my room to get ready for the day.
Outfit:

I came back to all the boys gone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I came back to all the boys gone. "What the h**l?" I whispered to myself. I went back upstairs to get my phone from the charger and came back to all the girls missing, even Riley. "Guys? Anyone?" I said aloud and Riley showed up and grabbed my hand. "Where are we going? Where are the others?" I asked and she just told me to shush. I was brought outside to see Austin holding a bouquet of roses for me. I took it and hugged him, he said it was from Nick. I continued to follow Riley, we saw Adrianna who was holding a poster that read "we are forever and always". I went and gave her a hug, she told me to follow the rose petals since Riley had disappeared. I did as she said and saw Stephen and she gave me a promise ring from nick. She put it on my finger and I continued walking. I then saw Edwin holding a poster that read "I have loved you since we met". I ran and gave him a hug and continued walking. " I than saw Janet holding a poster that read "I will continue to love you". I gave her a hug and continued walking to Lily. She had a poster that read "you got the key to my heart", I ran and gave her a hug. I walked to Zion and Brandon next and they had a poster in there hands that had a big red heart drawn on it. As I arrived to them Nick jumped through and started singing. He was wearing a button down with a rainbow tie.

Play song now

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing makes us feel alive
We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home
Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of you
Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die
Hm, we keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
Wait for me to come home
Oh, you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul
And if you hurt me
Well, that's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone
"Wait for me to come home"

I let a few tears fall from my eyes. "Nick this is so..." I stood shut once I saw him get on one knee. "Oh my god!" I said as I balled my eyes out.  "Okay... Kiki Rose Maycanister, I have loved you since we met, I know my actions say otherwise but from now on it won't. I promise to treat you like the princess you truly are, love and care for you and make you happy. Will you do me the honors of making me the happiest man alive and marrying me?" I was at a loss words. All i could do was nod yes, he zoomed up and hugged me and basically picked me off of my feet. He put the ring on the same finger as the promise ring and kissed me. As we came apart he wiped my tears and I said "how do you know my middle name?" And he broke into laughter along with the others. Everyone stood silent, even Riley. "Darn it Riley!" I said since I could tell it was her just by her silence.

Nicks POV

I'm so happy, she said yes! I looked to my right to see Riley and Stephen trying to get my attention. "So... um you know the drill. You hurt her we hurt you and your little friend" she said pointing to my crouch. I nodded and I gotta admit they did kinda scare me.

Time skip: after wedding 1 year later

We were on my bed in pm house trying to find a new home. "How about this one?" I asked and Kiki lifted her head from my chest. "How many rooms?" "2" I said. "Perfect!"   we smiled at each other.

1 year later
We stood in our house building two new cribs for our twin boys. Kiki is only 5 months and had a huge belly. I'm so happy that i got the wrong number...

The end!!! I hope you enjoyed\\