Party time

Kiki's POV
It was the next day. We decided to go and eat something before we went to the mall. It reminded me of the first time I met Nicole... it was the exact same diner. "Kiki you okay?" She asked noticing I was dozing out. "Yeah.." from there we went to Victoria secret, forever 21, h&m, vim, Sephora, and dr.Jays. By the time we were finished it was 7:30pm. We starters heading home and that's when both our phones dung. She looked up at me after checking it. "When we get home get ready and wear the new dress you bought" she said. "Why? I'm tired Stephen" I said, she ignored me and told me to just listen that it'll be worth it.

(Kiki's outfit)

I wore a short, skin tight, Burgundy dress

I wore a short, skin tight, Burgundy dress. I loved it but, I just wasn't feeling it today...I just wanted to stay home and sleep.

~At the party~

We got to a place full of people and blasting music... it was a party. "REALLY STEPHEN?!?" I yelled. "Kiki calm down.. you'll be fine, I'm there right next to you" She said and I nodded. I was already tired of the party and didn't even get inside yet.
As soon as we got inside the party I regretted listening to her... Nick was there, I couldn't stand the sight of him right now. Stephen had already disappeared into the party so I decided to go to the bathroom. I bumped into someone and fell to the ground. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was g..." I looked up and I had seen this person before. It was one of my step brothers, Eric. "Hey kiki, long time no see huh?" He asked helping me up. "Yeah I haven't seen you in a year and a half..
how've you been?" I asked he said everything was fine and we continued talking from there...

Nicks POV
I saw Kiki, I was so happy to see her even after what happened. "Kik!!.." I didn't even finish saying her name and she turned around once she saw me. I decided to try and follow her since the boys were of doing god knows what or who. I saw her fall and then start talking to a guy... jealousy filled my chest and I wanted to go up and make a scene... I couldn't, I had been warned to stay away from her or she'd get hurt. "Dude, you okay?" Edwin came asking with Stephen next to him. Stephen glared at me, she looked as if she was looking for any reason to fight me...
"Yeah.., hey Stephen." I said but she just flipped me off again, "Stephen do you know who that guy is... I know it's non of my business but I'm curious" she looked at me dead in the eye and said  "You don't need to f***ing know..."  I knew she was right but jealousy and regret was eating me up inside. I had to go speak to her but I couldn't... "F***ING H**L!!!" I yelled and everyone turned to me. I walked past Stephen and went to the bathroom .. I heard my phone ring so I picked it up.
🙃Sophia
😍Nick

🙃you're doing a good job.. don't go near her

😍leave me alone already, I haven't gone near her...

🙃what your tone Honey, it might be the cause of you know what...

😍you wouldn't dare..

🙃TRY ME...

😍okay, okay I won't try anything... just don't bug her

The phone call has ended

"I hate you..." I said I got out the bathroom and decided to get a drink, you know try to drink the pain away.

Kiki's POV
"I'm gonna go get something to drink" I told Eric. He nodded, I walked into the kitchen and I saw the one person I didn't and couldn't handle seeing right now...