The note

Kikis POV
"What the actual f**k..." Stephen said as she read it. I was in tears, who could this be and why do they want me away from Nick? Nick hugged me as I cried and took the note from Stephen and broke it.
"It's okay, you'll be fine... I promise you that" nick said holding me by my waist at arms length and looking me in the eyes. The thing is that I wasn't scared for myself, but for them... Nick, Stephen, Sophia, Riley, Zion, Edwin, Austin, and Brandon. What if this person hurts them to try to get to me? I would hate myself for it...
The boys decided to look around the house while Nick and Edwin stayed inside with me and Stephen. "No ones outside, we didn't even see signs of anyone being outside" Brandon said. "But who knows that Kiki's here and why don't they want her here?" Austin asked, I shrugged. "I'm gonna head home" I said letting go of Nick. I headed near the door and waved to everyone and Stephen followed behind me.
We took separate Uber's. I went upstairs and changed into black sweats and a sweatshirt i took from Nick that I said I wanted to "borrow". "Hey, you okay?" My sister said walking into my room. I told her everything. "What the... have you told the police?" I nodded and said "no". She got a phone call and walked out the room. "Hey, i know it's kinda last minute but I gotta go... I'm covering Maddie's shift today at work.." I nodded and she left and I heard her lock the front door. I tried taking a nap but I couldn't fall asleep. I heard a knock on the door so I decided to open it. It was Sophia, "hey" I said with a light smile. "Hey babes, how have been?" She asked on the verge of tears " I've been better, how about you?" She made a sad face. She hugged me out of nowhere and started crying saying she found out that he boyfriend of two years had cheated on her. "Oh my god!" I said hugging back. " you should come in" I said "i found out over the text. His best friend told me saying that it was a misunderstanding, that he broke up with me already but he hadn't .." I felt bad for her though I never knew she had a boyfriend. "It's gonna be okay." I said feeling sympathy for her. "Who was he?" I asked. What she said next was shocking.