The hangout

This chapters gonna play with everyone's emotions🤣🤣//btw don't play the song just yet-

I went home and noticed it was 2:30 and decided to get dressed. I wore a light gray oversized hoodie with blue ripped jeans and white sneakers.

Kiki_lovely going to the movies with Gregory

Kiki_lovely going to the movies with Gregory.the.greatest 😊📇:it's.me.Riley
Liked by its.me.Riley and 25,654 others

Gregory.the.greatest 😊❤️

Stephen.ME LOOK AT MY BEST FRIEND 😍🙌

Kiki_lovely 😘😘 Stephen.me

It's.me.Riley have fun and be home by 9pm SHARP!!

xxxxxx even after the break up she's so strong. We love a strong queen✨💪👸

Kiki_lovely thank you lovely❤️ xxxxxx

xxxxxxx 😍

xxxxxxxx bet you 10$ you won't notice me

Kiki_lovely where's my 10$ at?😂 xxxxxxxx

Austin porter my best friend is slaying👸👸❤️

Kiki_lovely thank you best friend❤️❤️

xxxxxxx and Nick left this for trash😭

Austin porter ^true

Edwin hornet^^

Zion kuwonu ^^^^

Brandon arreaga Nick has left the chat room😂

ItssCorinna 🖕

Kiki_lovely 🖕🖕ItssCorinna 😘😊

Greg called me saying he was outside and I went out front to him. He came out of his car and gave me a hug. Omg he smells so good! I thought. Turns out I actually said it out loud since he soon enough said "thank you" and chuckled. "I said that out loud?! I'm sorry" I said as we pulled apart. "It's fine it just means you like my scent" he said. "That sounded weird sorry" "it's fine" I said. We got to the movies. We got popcorn, and soda. We sat in the middle of the middle row and had the best view of the screen. The movies were overcrowded and I didn't notice till halfway through that yet again we encountered Nick with Corinna who were SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO US. I ignored it since they didn't notice I was there. Greg was constantly jumping so I decided to grab his hand, in a friendly manner of course. The movie had finished and we got up and we were still holding hands. Nick must've noticed me and him holding hands since he looked me dead in the eye walking out with a sad expression. Whatever! He did this to himself. He drops me off at home and it was only seven so he came in and we just kinda chilled on my couch.
As we sat there we turned on my laptop to watch another movie. When the movie finished I looked to my right and noticed he was knocked out. I let him sleep and brought him a blanket. By the time I had come back with the blanket he was laid  out on the sofa. I gotta admit he's super cute when he's asleep even though he snores. I went upstairs and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I didn't know I was that tired....
Play the song~
Nicks POV
I miss her, I messed up. I dropped Corinna off at her house and told her I was going home.
I lied and went to drink instead. Soon enough I was drunk out of my mind. Why am I even with Corinna? I don't love her and Austin doesn't speak to me because of her... forget it.
I decided to drive back to the pm house, I'm not that drunk, I thought but boy was I wrong. I put the car in ignition and started driving, I passed a stop sign and
BOOM!

//SIKE!! Now let the chapter continue!!~//

The next day

Kiki's POV
I woke up to my sister screaming at someone or something. "Oh crap, I forgot to tell her about Greg!" I said as I ran downstairs. She had been behind the sofa as Greg was still asleep... dang he's a hard sleeper. "Riley what the h**l!" I whisper yelled. "Who and why is he here?!" She whisper yelled back. I explained everything and she went to her room, she wasn't upset luckily.
I went to get dressed since i had to go job searching. I tried my best to look professional but I only had so much to work with...

  I tried my best to look professional but I only had so much to work with

Greg's POV
I woke up to the sound of something dropping. "Sorry Greg, dropped my phone" Kiki said I nodded I was still kinda sleepy. I looked at her and I could've sworn I was drooling. "Take a picture" she giggled. I didn't notice I was purely staring "sorry, you look pretty" I said. "Thanks" She said and smiled.

Kiki's POV
I heard my phone ringing so I decided to pick it up and it was from a hospital.
X: hospital
K:Kiki

X: is this Kiki Maycanister?

K: yes, how may I help you?

X: your friend Nick is in the hospital, you're the first person in his contacts so we called you...

K: oh my god is he okay?!?

(At this point I was completely panicking. I might not have forgiven him but my I still like him.)

X: we can't tell you over the phone, please come quick.

End of phone call

I was shaking and started having a complete panic attack, the last time I was in the hospital was when.....

Cliffhanger 🤣🤪